You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a great New years Eve/Hogmanay or whatever you call it.

Guest Pistonbroke

Guest Pistonbroke

Hope you all have a great evening and all the best for 2011, let's hope it's not going to be as shit as everyone thinks it might be.

Good health and i'm going to get fucking blasted. Chat to you all next year.

happy-new-year-2011-2.jpg

prost_a207734

Fuck you 2010, fuck you ragged. I lost my dog and my dad.

2011 is bringing me a nipper somewhere around 20th July I'll find out on the 13th jan' when we go for our first scan. This year has ripped my still beating heart out and shoved it up my ring, so next year can only get better.

So to my darling beautiful fellow GFers, have a fucking awesome newyear, I would like to open mouthed kiss each and every one of you sexy mofo's

Yay, go 2011.

Love yers.

Melchett.

XXXXX

2010 was a vintage year for us, both made redundant earlier in the year but now both in our dream jobs and I have been drumming away lots, even doing a short tour with New Order (minus Hooky), so treated us both very kind and looking back I'm made up.

Made a change after a shit 2008 and 2009.

Has been a pleasure. Hope you lot have a good night and see you in 2011.

Remember, wear a condom.

Fuck you 2010, fuck you ragged. I lost my dog and my dad.

2011 is bringing me a nipper somewhere around 20th July I'll find out on the 13th jan' when we go for our first scan. This year has ripped my still beating heart out and shoved it up my ring, so next year can only get better.

So to my darling beautiful fellow GFers, have a fucking awesome newyear, I would like to open mouthed kiss each and every one of you sexy mofo's

Yay, go 2011.

Love yers.

Melchett.

XXXXX

Congrats and commiserations. Our first one is supposed to be ready around the 27th of April.

All, enjoy the new year, hope it is better than the old one.

2010 was the worst year of my life. Myself and my wife have been tryin to have a child since we got married almost four years ago. I have had an operation and about twenty separate blood tests to uncover what the problem is but with no success. We have one more hope which we will only know about in January. This has put serious strain on our marriage even though I love her with every fabric of my being. Life can be hard but life can be sweet. I hope everyone on here gets all their desires in 2011.