You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Russia- eastern European country - never hosted a world cup- fans from that region get to watch a global event for the first time - lobbied hard-backed politically.

Qatar- Arab country - never hosted a world cup- fans from that region get to watch a global event for the first time - lobbied hard-backed politically.

England- accusing other countries of corruption and undermining FIFA. I know freedom of speech and all that but the cunts that do the voting would hardly care about such things. Accusing someone of being corrupt is a bold thing to do and if you fail to prove it then people will not take you seriously. That is what happened I think at the end.

You're ironically right while having completely missed the point.

FIFA have a duty of care and responsibility as the guardians of the beautiful game. How do they enforce this duty for 2018? Simple, by giving the World Cup to a country that routinely sanctions executions of journalists that try and bring their countries corruption to the fore.

Well done FIFA, you've once again shat all over the beautiful game. Russia shouldn't even have been allowed in the race due to their disgusting human rights record and that's before you take into account that it's one of the most racist countries on the face of the earth.

Good job delegates, you proved once again you are gobshites to a man.

Yeah, so this was clearly a decision that was in no way as bent as a rubber fucking ladder, right Sepp?

It's a complete fucking joke, shows FIFA up for the fucking farce that it is and if there's any justice in the world, every single person involved in this corrupt fucking shambles should be publicly exposed, beaten and jailed.

Fucking arseholes the lot of them.

Enjoy your oil dollars Sepp you fucking cunt.

Cameron should have stood behind the BBC and distanced himself from Blatter and the rest of these cancerous bloodsuckers at FIFA. Instead of that he tried sucking up and guess what FIFA gave him two fingers. The only way we will get the World Cup is to demand they are exposed and demand complete reform.

How the fuck is it that these vampiric shitstains have got control of OUR game in the first place? Whose bright idea was it to give this bank of chiseling shysters from Jackfuckistan and Oompa-Loompaland the power of attorney over something that belongs to England?

Fuck FIFA off altogether and let the FA decide what happens with our property. It's called The FA for a reason.

My wife hates football. She was home before me, I had meetings all day, could not check the net. When I got home and asked what happened, she was laughing and said to me "Guess what, Russkies and Qatar. How do you spell corruption..." And she works for the UN...

Oh Well that's that then, case closed. :|

How the fuck is it that these vampiric shitstains have got control of OUR game in the first place? Whose bright idea was it to give this bank of chiseling shysters from Jackfuckistan and Oompa-Loompaland the power of attorney over something that belongs to England?

Fuck FIFA off altogether and let the FA decide what happens with our property. It's called The FA for a reason.

Cam down. I don't think the Lib Dems pledged to get the World Cup. Nobody is going to blame you for this.

1st vote: Russia 9, Spain/Portugal 7, Netherlands/Belgium 4, England 2

2nd vote: Russia 13, Spain/Portugal 7, Netherlands/Belgium 2

England getting 2 – two – votes in the first round. Also in the second round two more suddenly changed their minds about their first vote and changed it in favour of Russia. This isn’t an indication of corruption. It’s f**** proof.

“Hmmm, lets see. I’ll vote for the Netherlands in the first round to make it look like a proper election. Then I’ll change it to Russia just to be sure nothing bad happens". Clever.

Guest TesticleOReilly
I blame Panorama and I blame the government for the m letting them show it, why not delay by a week the muppets. Its obvious it rubbed them up the wrong way. 2 votes ffs.

It's the BBC and the government's fault that FIFA are corrupt?

|Exactly, If you start playing along with these twats and blaming journos who want to expose them then its a delusion that you're doing the right thing for the world cup bid. You become as corrupt as Blatter and the rest the FIFA bloodsuckers. Amazed me that FIFA gets governments to sign Tax Exemptions as a condition of the winning bid. We were prepared to agree to this. Line their pockets whilst the majority of people face cuts in their living standards .

The UK media will be gunning for FIFA and it's members big time. Expect sting operations galore and loads of exposes in the near future. Sepp Blatter will be number one target now and if he has been sloppy in covering anything up, he'll be fucked.

It could all be very funny.

Guest TesticleOReilly

There is only one reason an entity as corrupt as FIFA remains unchecked and unregulated: every fucker else is on the take, too. FIFA is one big buffet table, and all the major players have their noses in the trough, and, as such, they don't want it to be investigated, 'cause they'd lose out.

Guest San Don

Clearly, its not. But people arent going to vote for someone who effectively called them a bunch of corrupt bastards (even if they are corrupt).

In any event, Panorama is likely not the only reason we got shafted. Triesman also damaged the bid with his alleged claims of vote trading. Sunday Times also added to the damage with their articles.

Add in that warner who I would trust one jot, and the reasons behind this decision start to become clear.

Its obvious something is wrong with the vote process and fifa if England's bid came in behind Holland & Belgium. Even more so when you consider Australia got 1 vote in their effort against Qatar.

There is only one reason an entity as corrupt as FIFA remains unchecked and unregulated: every fucker else is on the take, too. FIFA is one big buffet table, and all the major players have their noses in the trough, and, as such, they don't want it to be investigated, 'cause they'd lose out.

The next question is, why are both FIFA and UEFA in Switzerland anyway?

The UK media will be gunning for FIFA and it's members big time. Expect sting operations galore and loads of exposes in the near future. Sepp Blatter will be number one target now and if he has been sloppy in covering anything up, he'll be fucked.

It could all be very funny.

Henry Winter, Special Ops, is targetting FIFA in his sights. Or Not. From Twitter....

World Cup 2018: England defeat shows that English football lacks leadership within the Football Association

I've spoken to Government. Expect debate on FA to intensify next week.

Guest TesticleOReilly
Clearly, its not. But people arent going to vote for someone who effectively called them a bunch of corrupt bastards (even if they are corrupt).

In any event, Panorama is likely not the only reason we got shafted. Triesman also damaged the bid with his alleged claims of vote trading. Sunday Times also added to the damage with their articles.

Add in that warner who I would trust one jot, and the reasons behind this decision start to become clear.

Its obvious something is wrong with the vote process and fifa if England's bid came in behind Holland & Belgium. Even more so when you consider Australia got 1 vote in their effort against Qatar.

No-one damaged the vote. While unofficial, there were several people highly regarded in English football who stated months ago, off the record, that England didn't stand a chance because the Russians had a huge wadge of tax-free cash set aside simply for the 'entertainment' of FIFA officials. Only they used the words 'bribe' and 'pay'.

Which is also the reason the Panorama program went ahead regardless: because they knew it wasn't affecting the outcome.