You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's like a classic Benitez story, let us get linked with a complete bag of shite then everyone will be so relieved when we buy someone middle of the road, they wont complain about it.

This thread reminds me of the reaction when we were linked with Benayoun and Crouch (the lanky streak of piss).

Samaras isn't half as bad as people are making out (in this thread). I hope we sign him now, just so I can bump this thread a few months after (not that I believe we will).

This thread reminds me of the reaction when we were linked with Benayoun and Crouch (the lanky streak of piss).

Samaras isn't half as bad as people are making out (in this thread). I hope we sign him now, just so I can bump this thread a few months after (not that I believe we will).

Get to fuck out of here. Samaras is fucking shit.

Samaras isn't half as bad as people are making out (in this thread).

You're spot on there mate. He's at least twice as bad as people are making out in this thread.

I don't know a single City fan with a good word to say about him, I remember one lad saying that there were mannequins in the club shop that were more mobile than he is. He's beyond gash, they haven't even invented words for how poorly he can play.

He's very average, worse version of Andy Carroll or Mario Gomez. I do believe we need a target man in the mould of Edin Dzeko or Marco Borriello, no Heskey anymore, it's outdated and won't suit our freeflowing passing game Comolli will hopefully introduce next season with the new man in helm.

I think we should keep an eye on the likes of Eren Derdiyok, Youssuf El Arabi, Hoarau (19 months on his deal) from PSG, Romelu Lukaku (19 months on his current contract) and hot prospect from Eredivisie Tim Matavz.

Preferably Dzeko of course, but only in case we sell Torres. I doubt we will get him any cheaper than we sell Nando, but he likes the only striker able to match his ability and available in the transfer market soon.

Of, almost forgot - Adebayor on the cut-price deal. Kidding.

If he was older, he would have been part of a brilliant Greek side alongside footballing geniuses such as Angelos Charisteas, Theodoros Zagorakis, Stelios Giannakopoulos and Giorgos Karagounis. He was emerging at the same time Greece won Euro 2004 and was described as the 'Greek Ibrahimovic'*

*This may/may not be true.

charisteas still plays dosnt he?i was watching something on eurosport the other week and im sure i heard he was playing for a french team or something? (i am in now way suggesting that we should sign him by the way,or samaras because he is shite)