You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we will be beaten by 2 clear goals IMHO the way we play away from home we struggle to score if we let spurs on the front then we will get a maulling we wernt good enough last season there with a better team 3-0 3-1 is my best result for us here but if spurs click the it could be worse than that

He is a poor manager who should never have been given the job and i can see why the owners have had a change of mind any monies should be kept for the next manager to spend may be French Euros for Mr DD ?

I think we`ll win.

Spurs are shite.

Heard that two years ago when they were down the bottom of the league, and we still lost.

AGENDA:

League Game 15/38: v Spurs (a)

KO: 16:00 GMT/Local 28 November.

Host Broadcaster BSKYB

Web: Streams

Today's game is the reverse of our last scheduled home game of the season, as it was 2 years ago.

I am a better manager than Roy Hodgson and would go

------------------Reina---------------

Johnson-------Carra-----Skrtel---Aurelio

Maxi-------Lucas-----Meireles---Jovanovic

------------Kuyt------Torres-------------

subs

Jones

Kyrgiakos

Kelly

Spearing

Cole

Pacheco

Ngog

not been a big fan of Jovanovic so far (which is a shame as I'd liked what i'd seen of him prior to signing) but think we could do with a lot of width today as well as Cole only just coming back and not a fan of Maxi on left

I'd do the 4231 thing.

Reina

Kelly Carra Soto Aurelio

Lucas Meireles

Johnson Cole Kuyt

Torres.

( Hodgson will obviously play Konchesky

I think we will be able to see how the game is going to go after the first 5 minutes or so. If we are hunting in packs & snapping into tackles we might have a chance , but if we are all on the edge of the area playing like stoners waving Spurs onto us it could be a bit of a dry bumming

p.s. with ref to the previous poster , I haven't been massively impressed with Jovanovic but don't think he has been that bad that he deserves the cold shoulder from Hodgson like he has been getting.

p.s. with ref to the previous poster , I haven't been massively impressed with Jovanovic but don't think he has been that bad that he deserves the cold shoulder from Hodgson like he has been getting.

suppose your right in that he has been no worse than most the others when he has played

Spurs are shite.

They are really really really not shite. They are a very good team with some excellent players with skill, pace and finishing abilities. Anyone among Van Der Vaart, Bale, Crouch, Defoe, Lennon, Modric, Pavlychenko and a few other players would WALK into our team right now. Their goalie is a bit suspect but they are a very powerful team and play some terrific stuff at times.