You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

PS3 Black Ops Clan

Allan

Just under 3 weeks until Black Ops hits the shelves, so what better time to see who'll be getting it for the PS3, and who is up for some clan action upon release.

I'm sure that those of you who have MW2, and have partied up with the delightful folks on here, will more than likely want to team up once more and have a crack on Black Ops. However, there are quite possibly going to be people new to the CoD series, and Black Ops will be their first multiplayer experience, so they'd also be more than welcome to join in the fun with those a little more experienced in the world of multiplayer FPS games.

If you're interested in becoming part of the TNF clan, then just leave a reply in here, and if you've not already put your PSN ID in the PSN ID thread, then please do so, as well as sticking it in this thread.

There are links to specific threads in my signature that you can use to make things that little easier.

I'll try my best to arrange more private sessions than was managed on MW2, especially early in the release, when folks will be getting to know the maps, and what perks & loadouts they are best suited to. I'll be looking to host Free For Alls, TDM, S&D, or whatever game modes you'd prefer.

If you're worried that you don't have a headset and can't chat along with those of us who do, then don't, it's no problem, that's what the text chat facility on PSN is for.

Anyway, I've probably bored any readers of this thread to tears by now, but if you are interested in partying up with some top lads, and are looking to have laugh along the way, then stick your name down, regardless of ability or experience.

Cheers,

Allan.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be interested this time, ended up selling MW2 on PS3 as I had it on both consoles and most of my mates played it on 360.

Getting it solely on PS3 this time so I'll defo be up for this.

PSN is Skrtel, pretty sure i've got a few of you on there off here.

Just to let you know, once you're in, there is no getting out.

I was thinking of moving up stairs into an executive role, paving the way for one of you guys to take on the mantle of Clan captain.

Something like Director Of TNF Black Ops Clan Strategy? I think you should stay on as captain, at least for this one. I'm too inexperienced to cope with the pressure anyway.

Something like Director Of TNF Black Ops Clan Strategy? I think you should stay on as captain, at least for this one. I'm too inexperienced to cope with the pressure anyway.

That's exactly the position I was thinking about.

TK is more than qualified to assume the captaincy role, if I do decide to move up stairs to a more executive position.

I'm well up for this. Is it usually all against all or us against a load of other people?

I'd like that to be the case. I'd really like that.

In the past on MW2, we've started a private party and got going with some free for all, and then depending on numbers, we'd hit the public lobbys for some team based action, either TDM, Ground War or Search & Destroy.

Ground War is for when we have a party of 6 or more usually.

I'm always open to suggestions when hosting a private lobby, and we've played a number of different games in the past, including the ever popular Mike Myers.

Mike Myers?

I prefer the matches when it's a team of people you know against ones you don't, with mates that can be a real laugh, especially if you get a few menstrual American children playing with Mics.

Buzzing for the game to come out now but not sure where to get it, was going to get the Game + Chart game one from Game but it's only selected titles and the new Bond game isn't one of them.

Might just get New Vegas even though I wasn't a massive fan of Fallout 3. Ahh decisions, decisions.

Mike Myers is a daft but fun game where a set amount of people go blazing around the map chasing everyone else in the game, and can only use their knife. The players who are doing the running away are not allowed to kill the pursuers until there are an agreed amount of victims remaining.

Sounds a bit shit, but it's actually quite a good laugh.

You got your copy now then? Bet you've had a sneaky play as well....

Yep, I have it. It's in the bag though, with the security sticker still on it. I still feel like shit so I'm going to wait until the morning. It is incredibly tempting to start playing it, but I need a good sleep badly. If I start playing it now, I'll not get any sleep!