You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Worst LFC side in recent history?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Worst LFC side in recent history?

• Rafa's 09/10 Liverpool
    • Roy's 10/11 Liverpool

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have never rated Kuyt, too often he breaks down our moves with his lack of pace or inability to trap the ball.

Lucas has been shit for 3 years, the joke is over - too slow, too weak, constant fouls etc

Jovo just gave the ball away repeatedly in my opinion Babel/Maxi would have been better options.

Whilst I can understand your thoughts on kuyt and, especially, Lucas. You say jovo is not good enough to play for us because............. He gave the ball away repeatedly TONIGHT, yeah babel has had so many chances and impressed hasn't he? and your opinion on jovo is based on tonights match, I reckon your a black belt at being a blert

Strontium Dog and Red Nick: two little girls with probably one brain cell each, we know that. To see so many other fans joining in and panicking already is disappointing though.

We have a good squad and we have a good manager. This will turn, starting next weekend.

Depends how recent is recent.

Souness' teams of the early 90's were definitely the worst I can remember.

Ged's late era team was pretty shite too.

Yeah losing 2-4 to Southampton in the Gold kit still rates among my lowest times watching Liverpool.

I think People are feeling low tonight due to the situation off the field as well as on. I think Woy did excellent last week against Arsenal in that second half, we just need a first half to go with it.

The team is playing well too narrow, but we were last year and even in stages of the year we finished second. We've needed a decent winger for several seasons I'll judge Woy more after his next two games.

Its only two games in, but its the manner of the defeat. Absolute shite tonight from start to finish. A lot of players arent good enough - full backs and wide players were, in particular, a joke. I dont have much faith in Roy to make us a force on the road. I think we'll be, mostly, okay at Anfield. Think the top four picks itself now, and we're not invited to the party.

the whole forum is summed up in sd's poll,massive kneejerk reaction and those that have voted have fallen into the trap.if we had won roy would have gotten all kinds of praise this player and that player would be the greatest,but because we lost roy is a shit manager this and that player are shit.those that are having a go i hope you have the guts to come back on sunday if we win and give as much praise as shit you are giving tonight.

Well when he took of Torres; that was it for me. He'd surrendered. At 3 nil down we were still in with a chance. I think he tried to save him for what could be a tricky European cup tie on Thursday night. For me that's unacceptable. ;-)

... I guess uncle Woys side, i mean hes a great manager a good manager but ffs what f***ing side that challenges for a top 4 finish still employs 4-4-2 sucessfuly??

Oh I'm sure if I look at last year's results, I'll find we won at City playing 4-5-1. Actually wait a sec, this look could take some time..

Some people just bursting for a result like tonight to declare it the worst side ever, away at the richest club in football. What were people expecting ffs? :whatever:

It's one result, with 36 games remaining. There will be a number of similiar results while the team's recovery operation is taking place. As long as we're making progress, that's the main thing.

This time last season this would have been a shock result but its a sign of the times how far we have fell that we were out played by a bunch of whores, If rafa was in charge it wouldn't have made an ounce of difference we were shite from front to back gerrard bein the main culprit