You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bullshit or Not You decide ?

Baldi

Bullshit or Not ....You Decide  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Bullshit or Not ....You Decide

Just been emailed this by a mate, looks like its off a forum.

Bullshit or Not ....You decide ? Just bear in mind its not Tuesday

I last posted in February to say that LFC had been bought by new owners – plural. Although the timeline has changed, the owners have not. It is now a matter of DAYS – not weeks or months, until the news breaks.

The new owners initially thought they had a deal in Feb but this broke down over Hick's (his demands over percentage profits from the new stadium and NOT his asking price). The new owners walked away and in April were approached by Purslow. This brought them back to the table.

Now the really interesting bit is that the negotiations DO NOT INVOLVE Hicks or Gillett. The current board is working on behalf of RBS who have removed the Yanks from the equation in the last few weeks. This is evident in the lack of response from Hicks over Rafa's departure and many other things too. The deal is don e– as due diligence was carried out in the period between Xmas 09 and February 1st 2010. I know this because I helped carry it out.

The fat racist moron at Kraptalk is partially right – think antelopes – but he doesn't know the half of it. I do – and the reason I do is that I am DIRECTLY involved.

You can scoff all you like but this is the truth. And what I'm talking about is TWO of the richest men on the planet coming together to buy into LFC – men who already work together on many other projects. This is a deal which will make Man City and Chelsea weep – never mind the Utd mob.

Watch out for breaking news come Friday lunchtime – buried in amongst the World Cup stuff – it'll break slowly and then explode. Enjoy.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's possible that Tom and George are the two wealthy individuals mentioned. They could buy the club from themselves for £800m and load the debt back onto the club.

The antelope makes sense because it's an animal that shits, just like a bull.

Is that Bill Gates and Warren Buffett joining forces?

Quick! Someone get the sellotape, we have a flag to fix up...

I suppose the story would fit in with the Ambani rumours (or maybe it was designed to when it was made up). Maybe the reason Hicks' price is so dumb is that he is trying to fleece a man with 29 billion. But then... like all of my hopes that Ambani would be the answer to our problems (establishment as a brand in India would pretty much have us sorted financially and enable the club to operate independently of the owner's cash - which is what I want, not to be bankrolled, but supported) it's just optimism jumping on unfounded, anonymous rumour.

I can't believe anyone actually believed I really believed it.