You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

think its about time we let the manager know his pathetic boring negative depressing wank cuntish tactics arent wanted here anymore.

lets start the rafa out chants at next game cos this man doesnt deserve to be manager of this football club anymore, hes had more than enough support from the rose tinted cunts still wanking off over istanbul, but this cunt is now dragging this team into the gutter with the worst football ever seen at this club....adios asshole!

think its about time we let the manager know his pathetic boring negative depressing wank cuntish tactics arent wanted here anymore.

lets start the rafa out chants at next game cos this man doesnt deserve to be manager of this football club anymore, hes had more than enough support from the rose tinted cunts still wanking off over istanbul, but this cunt is now dragging this team into the gutter with the worst football ever seen at this club....adios asshole!

mong_tescos.jpg

Anteaters are the four mammal species of the suborder Vermilingua[1] commonly known for eating ants and termites.[2] Together with the sloths, they compose the order Pilosa. The name "anteater" is also colloquially applied to the unrelated aardvark, numbat, echidna, and pangolin.

Species include the Giant Anteater Myrmecophaga tridactyla, about 1.8 m (6 ft) long including the tail; the Silky Anteater Cyclopes didactylus, about 35 cm (14 in.) long; the Southern Tamandua or Collared Anteater Tamandua tetradactyla, about 1.2 m (4 ft) long; and the Northern Tamandua Tamandua mexicana of similar dimensions.

In his very "special" way, the guy makes a point.

our support is possibly a factor in keeping an incapable man in a cushy £5m a year job.

I haven't resorted to booing or heckling the manager as i don't think it helps the team, and I don't think I could either, but I've not sang his name at Anfield for a long, long time now.

I agree with Tom R.

I do believe that the policy of not letting the owners know how we feel about Rafa is keeping him in a job.

whilst i like the idea we support the team and its manager when its going through a tough spell. I question is there a line when the tough spell is obviously more permanent than that when it is okay to question the manager publicly on the terraces.

I fully believe it is right to protest against owners who have failed to live up promises and also a manager who is failing after 5 years

I get what you want to say but isnt this OTT? CHILL

i think its the fucking truth and some of the assholes on here that just wanna give people shit and neg people should wake up...i mean surely im not the only one that thinks this,but never any support..bunch of smart arse wankers a lot of cunts on here

i think its the fucking truth and some of the assholes on here that just wanna give people shit and neg people should wake up...i mean surely im not the only one that thinks this,but never any support..bunch of smart arse wankers a lot of cunts on here

Which begs the obvious question as to why you bother posting here at all.

Hahahaha!

I know laughing at those less fortunate is nether big, nor clever, but fuck it, I'll take chuckles wherever I can get them at the moment.