You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's okay for him to shout 'fucking cheat' at the referee too.

I guess officials are just appreciative for all the help and advice Rooney and Giggs offer over the course of a game.

He was having a right go at Tevez before the penalty as well. Obviously didn't put him off much like, great penalty.

His huffy, Kevin-the-teenageresque tantrums are funny as well. He had one at the end. A man with more money than God stropping around like a child. Good stuff.

Guest Pistonbroke

Have that ya manc bastards!!!

Tevez and Bellamy were the difference for City tonight, ran their bollocks off. Notable drop in forward pressure when that lazy twat Benjarni did his Babel impression. Given also pulled off a string of great saves. The commentator and Lawrence were literally wanking over the Mancs as usual until Tevez got his second. Been better if that slag Rooney had been sent off, cunt gets away with all sorts.

Although he was offside i still pissed myself at Valencia's miss at the end.

Should be a good second leg to watch, hopefully with a bit more agro between the players.

If Hull go the theatre of nightmares on Saturday with a bit of purpose they could sneak something.

It's okay for him to shout 'fucking cheat' at the referee too.

I guess officials are just appreciative for all the help and advice Rooney and Giggs offer over the course of a game.

I've seen him shout that at refs loads of times, yet he never gets pulled for it. There isn't a player in the country who gets away with as much as they inbred twat, not even John Terry.

I love Bellamy. Cracking player and makes me laugh with his constant snarling. "Shut your fucking mouth" to Carrick. Haha you tell him Craig lad.

He cracks me up, he must be a total cunt to play against because he's in somebody's face for pretty much the full 90 minutes.

The bit in bold made me think of that scene in Rita, Sue and Bob Too when everybody's having a ruck outside the flats and that old bloke is watching it all from his balcony, shouting incendiary remarks.

"You tell 'em Kevin! Up the IRA"

It's what I was like watching this, I can appreciate the comedy aspect of Bellamy now I don't have the emotional involvement I did when he was playing for us.

City could have shafted them tonight if they'd had the balls to commit a bit more going forward. Tevez was fucking great again, a real goal threat and he works like a bastard. I still can't really get my head round him not wanting to sign for us because he didn't want to play for one of MU's rivals, before signing up for their city rivals at a point where they look like they're going to move into contention for trophies - I'd have loved us to sign him.

Tell you what, for all the shit I've give Rafa over some of his signings, Ferguson has dropped some epic turds in the transfer market. Other than Rooney the rest of that side tonight was as useless as Linford Christie's jockstrap.

Some of them were twice the price too.

I find it funny that some of my manc mates are bitter about the referee. One of my mates just said on facebook, that its hypocracy that I complain about refs being soft on them. Then he goes and says that they have been against them this season.

The fucking irony.

He cracks me up, he must be a total cunt to play against because he's in somebody's face for pretty much the full 90 minutes.

The bit in bold made me think of that scene in Rita, Sue and Bob Too when everybody's having a ruck outside the flats and that old bloke is watching it all from his balcony, shouting incendiary remarks.

"You tell 'em Kevin! Up the IRA"

It's what I was like watching this, I can appreciate the comedy aspect of Bellamy now I don't have the emotional involvement I did when he was playing for us.

City could have shafted them tonight if they'd had the balls to commit a bit more going forward. Tevez was fucking great again, a real goal threat and he works like a bastard. I still can't really get my head round him not wanting to sign for us because he didn't want to play for one of MU's rivals, before signing up for their city rivals at a point where they look like they're going to move into contention for trophies - I'd have loved us to sign him.

Tevez had a good game tonight and all that, and I admire his workrate, but as I recall it was a question of Tevez or Torres.

Do you think we made the right decision, even though Torres was about £10m cheaper?

Tell you what, for all the shit I've give Rafa over some of his signings, Ferguson has dropped some epic turds in the transfer market. Other than Rooney the rest of that side tonight was as useless as Linford Christie's jockstrap.

I thought Evra and Valencia were OK too. Rafael is decent for one so young, but there is a lot of poo swishing round that side too. Anderson is fucking bobbins. He's a 3 times more expensive half as good Lucas.

Rooney is a cunt. But the Mancs would be nearly as shit as us without him.

I thought their passing, control, movement and fitness put ours to shame and they were still pounding City's goal in the final 20 minutes instead of handing the 2-1 victory to shite like Reading.

But that's just me.

That's twice now Neville's made off the pitch gestures to City. Is he auditioning to be the new Fred The Red when he retires?

I thought their passing, control, movement and fitness put ours to shame and they were still pounding City's goal in the final 20 minutes instead of handing the 2-1 victory to shite like Reading.

But that's just me.

That's twice now Neville's made off the pitch gestures to City. Is he auditioning to be the new Fred The Red when he retires?

They had confidence, intensity, and aggressive wide players. But we are still a better team when on top form. Let our last three results against them tell the story.