Quantcast
Blackburn Away Match Thread - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Monster Masch

Blackburn Away Match Thread

Moving on.

I fully expect a victory here. Not sure if Torres will be fit but maybe he'll make the bench, maybe not. We should have enough without him to see of Blackburn anyway. I want to see both Riera and Yossi start, everyone seen the difference they made to the derby when they came in - they brought a certain compusere and patience to our attack - or maybe they just brought an attack full stop.

If Gerrard is injured or semi-injured, I really would rather he did not play atol. But maybe we do need a 60% Gerrard to see of a Mid-Table side at best.

As Everton, I think Blackburn will threaten at set pieces with the likes of Samba, Neilsen and Roberts if he plays. David Dunn is a doubt which can only be an advantage.

Don't expect Aquilani to play once more. Probably best we let Lucas go and kick them anyway.

I'd go with:

-------------Reina-----------

Johnson--Carra---Agger---Aurelio

--------Masch----Lucas---------

Yossi--------Gerrard--------Riera

-----------N'Gog/Kuyt----------

I really can't decide which to play up front. Don't think N'Gog would fancy this.

Aquilani to make a 10 mins appearance and to start against Fiorentina.

My first away game in ages, cant wait.

-----------Riena------------

Johnson--Carra--Agger--Aurelio

Yossi---Gerrard--Mascher--Riera

--------Kuyt---N'gog----------

I think Torres might be fit though and i defo reckon Aquilani will get 30 mins or so. If Gerrard isn't fit bring Lucas in, stick Yossi in behind and Kuyt on the right.

Just hope it isn't shit again. I knwo the result is all that really matters but i'm dying to see us put in a really good performance. Seems like years since the last one.

----------------------Reina--------------------

Magic-----------Carra---------Agger-------Aurelio

Kuyt-------------Purple--------Masher------Riera

----------------------Gerrard---------------------

----------------------Torres--------------------

If Torres isn't fit, move Kuyt up front with Eggnog, Benny on the right, Gerrard back.

----------------Reina--------------

Johnson----Carra----Agger----Insua

---------Masch-----Lucas----------

Kuyt--------Gerrard---------Aurelio

---------Torres/Ngog--------------

How's Torres anyone?

I reckon 2-0 without Torres, 3-0 with him.

He's not going to drop Insua or Lucas. I'd be willing to bet your left bollock on it.

Insua possibly, Lucas no chance.

Win this and kick on - hopefully they'll be without Dunn, which will make a big difference.

Rafa has already defended his decision not to start Aquilani against Blackburn. I think we'll see

Reina

Johnson - Carra - Agger - Insua

Masch - Lucas

Kuyt - Gerrard - Riera

Ngog

Insipid, lifeless performance, scrape a 2-1 win.

Comprehensive win at last I reckon.

No idea where this confidence comes from though, I just have a gut feeling that satdee will be the day we finally see a decent performance from us.

Blackburn's confidence should be running high after lastnight. Big Sam back on the touchline too.

On a brighter note:

Torres fitness latest - Liverpool FC

Rafa Benitez has revealed he will give Fernando Torres every chance of taking on Blackburn Rovers this weekend as the striker continues to step up his recuperation from a groin injury.

"The feedback we had about Torres yesterday was very positive and he was feeling good,"

"It will be very close to a fully fit squad" - Finally!

I just hope that, whatever the result, there are no hurtful, dismissive hand gestures.

Haha. Was just thinking the same thing myself. It would be a real shame if we went two goals up and then the away fans ruined it by indicating via hand gestures that the game was over. Sam would be distraught.

We should win this comfortably. Last nights game against the chavs would have taken alot out of them.

I'll go for a 2 nil to us. Aquilani to come on the last 10 mins. More of the same of leaving Yossi on the bench.

-----------Riena------------

Johnson--Carra--Agger--Insua

Lucas--Mascher

Kuyt---Gerrard---Riera

--------Torres/N'gog----------

We should win this comfortably. Last nights game against the chavs would have taken alot out of them.

I'll go for a 2 nil to us. Aquilani to come on the last 10 mins. More of the same of leaving Yossi on the bench.-----------Riena------------

Johnson--Carra--Agger--Insua

Lucas--Mascher

Kuyt---Gerrard---Riera

--------Torres/N'gog----------

Why? For his impact?

Why? For his impact?

Just can't see him starting him. I'd personally start him, but with Rafa being Rafa you just never know. He should have started against the bitters but didn't, not sure if it was a fitness thing though?

if they play the formation they used against the Chavs and torres plays, it will be a high scoring game and we will just edge it.

2-3 to us.

Can't see him starting with the kid or Aqualani. Bench for both I reckon. I'd play Kuyt up top with Riera and Benny wide. But think he'll play same team as derby and change it at 75 mins.

Performance unimportant to me. 3 points is vital. Get some confidence back then kick on. Once Gerrard is 100% and the kid we'll start flying and someone will get a pasting.

I hope Torres is fit to start with Aqualini on bench and hopefully gets more playing time than he has being. If Gerrard is injured dont play him and risk him getting any worse. Yossi and Reira changed the attack when they came on against everton so i hope they start.

I've gone from finding Blackburn the most inoffensive of clubs to utterly fucking despising them now that cunt is in their employ. I couldn't give a shiny shite who Rafa picks just as long as we hand out another humiliation to the swell-headed prick.

Judging from those pics it looks like Degen is fit! Thank god!

But seriously:

Reina

Johnson-Carra-Agger-Aurelio

Masch-Lucas

Kuyt-Gerrard-Benayoun

Ngog

Riera, Torres, Aquilani on as subs.