You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Who's the most irritating fuck you'll have to deal with today?

Redder Lurtz

Mine, surprisingly, will be a Brentford supporter called Colin. I've never met a Brentford supporter before this guy and I don't know if it's a feature of them but he's an irritating, smarmy, whiney, snidey little fucktard. Just before the last international break he walked over to me and said "Well, at least Liverpool won't lose again this weekend." From a fucking Brentford fan? I'd have cheerfully smashed his face in with my laptop, the sky sports watching, know-fuck-all wanker.

I just know there'll be some attempt at a clever arsed comment from him today, probably based on some shite he's read in the s*n. I won't rise to it but in my mind he'll be lying unconscious in a pool of blood with a "DELL" logo imprinted in numerous places across his big stupid fucking head.

I am in Leeds today and there are 5 people there .One is a Newcastle fan , one is a Lord Of The Rings nut,The other is so into Health & Safety no world exisits outside it and the others iare women who do not speak(weird) .On the emails I epxect a bit of abuse from some manc fan who lives in Stroud.

Fancy a pint? I can give you your Wire DVDs back as well!

Virtually every fucking person I know. My mates got me a fucking lemon to University today and presented it to everyone. And people on here blame me for being a depressed cunt...

Go on. Because I haven't a clue what that means.

Edit: The Brentford Blert is on a course today. Just means I'll have to deal with him tomorrow though.

Rupert and Laurence, Chelsea 'fans' - a right pair of cockupthearse dicklovers. Surely there is no one alive more punchable than these.

One of them is so posh he can barely get his words out for all the jittery face contorting yuppity yups that pollute every sentence.

If i meet them in the kitchen today I may well suddenly become a bit clumsy with the kettle.

Mine, surprisingly, will be a Brentford supporter called Colin. I've never met a Brentford supporter before this guy and I don't know if it's a feature of them but he's an irritating, smarmy, whiney, snidey little fucktard. Just before the last international break he walked over to me and said "Well, at least Liverpool won't lose again this weekend." From a fucking Brentford fan? I'd have cheerfully smashed his face in with my laptop, the sky sports watching, know-fuck-all wanker.

I just know there'll be some attempt at a clever arsed comment from him today, probably based on some shite he's read in the s*n. I won't rise to it but in my mind he'll be lying unconscious in a pool of blood with a "DELL" logo imprinted in numerous places across his big stupid fucking head.

If he starts up say:

You support Brentford.

If he carries on say:

You support Brentford.

He'll soon get the message.

Blue in work sent a "funny" email with a mock up copy of the official club web page with our early end of season celebration details listed on it. It's just aswell for them that we're shite at the moment as otherwise they would have to think of something else to occupy themselves with such as shouting for Moyes' head.

I can understand United fans taking the piss as they might win something this season, and have done in previous seasons. But Everton fans, poking fun at us sliding towards their level