You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

3 hours ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Fair fucks to MrsD. Our house move was due to be postponed until after Christmas at 5pm last night. She tore strips of the partners of our solicitors and we got told at 6 that it actually would go ahead. She's won a bit of grace when the bed she has ordered turns out to be the size of Spinal Tap's stone henge. 

This isn't it is it?

• Upvote 3

20 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Another one on Facebook regularly posts stuff like "Damsel in distress, can anyone come round and fix a leaky tap for me" it's not an invite to go round and bang her either as she is minging. 

Then why on Earth would anyone respond to that plea? Zero incentive there.

I think my missus is addicted to ordering stuff off the internet. I keep telling her we need to save if we want anything big done to the house (& there are a few big things needing done) but it usually ends in an argument.

We must have had at least one thing delivered for her every day now for the last two months. Yesterday I said, 'Maybe lay off ordering stuff until February now' & she point blank refused.

The other problem with it, is the amount of fucking cardboard lying about the place & we don't have a car to take it to the skip so the mother in law has to get involved. Doing my head in.

We've been up to about 4 deliveries a day the last few days. All sorts arriving. I'm on my arse with Covid, everyone meant to be self isolating, made a decision to try and avoid Amazon if we could to ensure other businesses survive the lockdown. No quarters given by lady d. Hermes, DPd, Yodel, parcel force, Moonpig. The fucking lot have been familiar with our front door this week. 

On 14/12/2020 at 15:44, Paulie Dangerously said:

Just discovered it has under-bed storage where the mattress shoots up at high velocity.  If you're stood in the 30cm leg room it would actually decapitate you. 

Tell me about it.

Ours arrived yesterday, we bought the side opening version.

I opened it without the mattress on it , and it hit SWMBO in the face, 2 black eyes and a bloody nose !

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

We've been up to about 4 deliveries a day the last few days. All sorts arriving. I'm on my arse with Covid, everyone meant to be self isolating, made a decision to try and avoid Amazon if we could to ensure other businesses survive the lockdown. No quarters given by lady d. Hermes, DPd, Yodel, parcel force, Moonpig. The fucking lot have been familiar with our front door this week. 

The only thing I took from that was that Lady D was DP'ed by the delivery drivers. 

• Upvote 1