You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Recurring Dreams

diamondjoe

Nope, nothing's really been playing on my mind either, not that I've noticed anyway!

Well that's my idea out the window. Fruedian theory would have a field day with most of that. My dreams are like i'm on drugs for the most part of winter with all the dates of birthdays and anniversaries of people dying. Had many a full on conversation of apologising to my nan about not figuring out the morphine infusion one was even me saying sorry for not putting a pillow over her head to help her die. Fucked up shit.

Nope, nothing's really been playing on my mind either, not that I've noticed anyway!

As a layman, looking at that, I'd say that you know your nan wanted you to be the best you can, even if she never expressly said it. The film projector thing is tied in with your wish to be a scriptwriter, with two cars about to set off on a journey across the line (ie. the start of your career - will you win though or not). All the violence stuff is just the type of action movies you want to write. My bill is in the post.

As a layman, looking at that, I'd say that you know your nan wanted you to be the best you can, even if she never expressly said it. The film projector thing is tied in with your wish to be a scriptwriter, with two cars about to set off on a journey across the line (ie. the start of your career - will you win though or not). All the violence stuff is just the type of action movies you want to write. My bill is in the post.

haha that's not a bad shout that!

One of the last things my nan asked on her deathbed was whether or not I'd got my degree, she was worried because I'd skipped some classes to be at the hospital but I told her I'd got it (I was bullshitting, I actually failed my dissertation and had to resit it the next year, but got there in the end) She was proud of me and thought of me as another son my mum reckons, mainly because her own son was/is a twat.

When I was getting done over in the club, it brought back memories of being done over on the way home from a night out a few years back, when I was sucker punched and ended up on the floor with my knee fucked. The mate that came to my rescue had been winding me up a bit lately, not a great deal, but he loves the bones of me and vice versa, maybe it was a 'you know who your friends are' type shit.

Fascinating really, I very rarely remember dreams.

haha that's not a bad shout that!

One of the last things my nan asked on her deathbed was whether or not I'd got my degree, she was worried because I'd skipped some classes to be at the hospital but I told her I'd got it (I was bullshitting, I actually failed my dissertation and had to resit it the next year, but got there in the end) She was proud of me and thought of me as another son my mum reckons, mainly because her own son was/is a twat.

When I was getting done over in the club, it brought back memories of being done over on the way home from a night out a few years back, when I was sucker punched and ended up on the floor with my knee fucked. The mate that came to my rescue had been winding me up a bit lately, not a great deal, but he loves the bones of me and vice versa, maybe it was a 'you know who your friends are' type shit.

Fascinating really, I very rarely remember dreams.

Either that or you're gay.

I keep having this NIGHTMARE about a bird I was seeing a few months back who's got a little kid. Basically I go to hers and we're going to have sex, she says to me "don't wear a condom, I'm on the pill" I refuse and insist I wear one so she rips it off and somehow rapes me (not up the arse like, just standard sex)

anyway, she falls pregnant and I'm stuck with this mental bitch, I think I've gone back to 1940's London and I've had to marry her because she's pregnant. Anyway she has another baby who's an exact replica of her current 6 month old and I hate the little shite. Then I think I've woke up, go downstairs to me ma and she tells me to get out as I've been on Jeremy Kyle with this bird and brought shame on the family, then I wake up for real.

There's an explanation for that though, I recently got involved with a bird who turned out to have a few screws loose but fucked her off in time, I think it's a little preview of what would have happened had I gone through with it. Fucking glad I didn't cause she had real issues.

There was also another one where I went to vist my Nan at the crematorium with my best mate from primary school. I was in a wheelchair though for some reason, we came out of the crem and down this hill, I was going dead fast and was slaloming my way around the dinner ladies from my old school.

Half way down I got into a race with a BMW and we raced all over Paris, we were spotted by some bizzies as we rode through Midsomer (from Midsomer Murders) and this proper camp copper on a bike blew a party whistle thing and threw confetti to get us to stop.

We didn't so that black short haired policewoman who was on the bill a few years back was the lead driver and chased us around London (third location change) until they arrested us both.

Then we walked to the cop shop for some reason and I passed either Ant or Dec on the way, it was near Marks and Spencers in Camden near where my Nanna used to live and some snide prick from, again, my primary school was telling Reg and Tony Stamp all what I'd got up to previously. Then ANOTHER boy from my primary school came and told me Liverpo*l had beaten Ar*enal and he was going to watch it on MO*D through someone's window.

Then I woke up, would love to know if I got charged like.

The bird one I've had quite a bit these last few days, think it's a sense of relief cause she's a bad case.

I seem to have my weirdest dreams when I'm hungover.

That's fucked. I'm off to make more. G'night.

I've had the sleep paralysis thing, and (pleasnt) dreams about dead elderly relatives being back - always very vivid.

The recurrring nightmare I used to have loads and still have now is people falling off railway platforms and getting elecrtrocuted, alternatively me being with a group of friends in the underground at night and me being the only one who knows not to step on the live rail - the dream seems to go one forever and I get really anxious.

My other recurring dreams are all work-related and obvious - forgetting to take important stuff with me to meetings etc.

Mine is that I'm in Australia and running out of time to do everything before my flight home.

Been having it every 6 months or so for the last 10 years.

Pretty transparent though. I left Australia 13-14 years ago after running out of money despite feeling I hadn't done enough there.

Simple answer, I'll have to go back there and complete unfinished business for the dreeam to go away.

More concerning, last night I slept for 14 hours straight - boss sleep - but dreamed my wife was running off following a short affair with Michael Bublé

(she had the affair, not me).

Do I confront her to see if there's any truth in it?

I have one all the time where I have forgotted to put and Pants or Underwear on and am walking around the streets/school etc semi naked

Also regulary have one where I am in a fight and no matter how hard I am trying to hit the other person it doesnt hurt them at all ..Have a similar one where I turn up to play a F**b*l match but I cant actually kick the ball properly

Fucking weird shit dreams