You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Crooks; what a penis.

Markmywords

Did anyone else see Garth Crooks prove to the world what a petulant childish twat he really is on final score on saturday afternoon?

It was a real 'did that just happen' moment.

For those of you that we at the match, here's a quick overview.

Crooks & Bright were disagreeing about the Adebayor celebration. Bright had a right old bee in his bonnet about not winding up opposing fans, Crooks thought it was fine considering the shit he'd been getting.

No problem with that, if anything I agreed with the silly old twat up until that point.

Then Brighty said 'sorry Garth I disagree with you there, you can't react like that when you're a professional footballer' and Crooks immediately said words along the lines of ' oh well was elbowing a fellow pro and breaking his nose in an FA cup final the way you should behave then Mark?'

He sat there looking all proud of himself, Bright was stunned into silence, Keown pissed himself like a deranged monkey and Yorath quickly cut to credits.

As funny as it was, I've rarely seen anything as childish and unprofessional from a pundit on air. How is this man still a football pundit?

Did anyone else see Garth Crooks prove to the world what a petulant childish twat he really is on final score on saturday afternoon?

Crooks & Bright were disagreeing about the Adebayor celebration. Bright had a right old bee in his bonnet about not winding up opposing fans, Crooks thought it was fine considering the shit he'd been getting.

No problem with that, if anything I agreed with the silly old twat up until that point.

Then Brighty said 'sorry Garth I disagree with you there, you can't react like that when you're a professional footballer' and Crooks immediately said words along the lines of ' oh well was elbowing a fellow pro and breaking his nose in an FA cup final the way you should behave then Mark?'

He sat there looking all proud of himself, Bright was stunned into silence, Keown pissed himself like a deranged monkey and Yorath quickly cut to credits.

As funny as it was, I've rarely seen anything as childish and unprofessional from a pundit on air. How is this man still a football pundit?

That sounded quality, I wish I would have seen it.

When I read the title of the thread, I thought you were referring to this;

BBC SPORT | Football | Team of the week squad selector

How Gerrard never got into that I will never know, I check this most weeks and I am sure he just makes it up without really checking the facts.

Lineker to Shearer on MOTD was class and as much as Crooks is a weapon, he's out-weaponed by Bright.

Bright's a bit nervous, a bit jittery and, yes, a bit weaponey but Crooks is bar far the larger penis of the two.

The way he slows every conversation down to introduce some kind of philisophical angle, using his hands to manipulate the air, making facial expressions that makes him look like his trying to kiss through a tennis racquet but in the end saying nothing of any punditrilogical meaning. That's the work of a penis.

Garth Crooks, like Mark Bright, both having been professional footballers whose careers took similar paths, achieving minimal success, and dropping down the divisions as their playing stock declined, before settling for employment as, for want of a better word, pundits: notwithstanding their stint in the vanguard of players of colour in the modern game who ran the whole gamut of racial hatred which they, along with others, helped to eradicate from this great game of ours, is a cunt

Yeah, I saw that too.

To be honest I didn't really bat an eyelid though, I thought it was more of a jokey dig from Crooks, the camera panned away but I assumed they were both laughing about it?

Either way, they are both bad whoppers.