You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread

odris

Yeah

Any game on sky is blacked out at sjy's request. Added to all playoff games blacked out. Make you wonder how the charge us the highest price in Europe for the pass and nowhere else has blackouts. Fucked it off this year

Playoff games out?

Damn.

edit: Is it just the Sky games then?

Seems I've made a schoolboy error here.

Bit annoyed at this, I refuse to pay for Sky so this seemed like my best way of getting my NFL fix.

Will a VPN work?

Yes it does. I watch through game pass on my phone or iPad and have a vpn set to Belgium. No blckput games.

I'm not really nailing this fantasy thing.

This week, my master stroke was to finally replace the kicker that was waived by the chiefs 2 weeks ago, late on Monday afternoon, with Ryan succop who was playing Monday night.

A master stroke given that it was a close - if low scoring - test against Woo's pandas.

Less of a master stroke was losing by less than 1 point while that kicker sat on my bench racking up 19 useless points.

Twat.

Oh, and the packers season is over, and I can't find the time to ever write anything for USS.

What VPN do you use and how much, Bob?

I use Freedome. Can't remember how much but it was much better than the others I tried when I used a few free trials and the cost wasn't bad.

Can use it on my iPad and iPhone for the same payment/cost, too

• Upvote 1

Absolutely none, right now.

If Hundley were to get an injury, though, I think it's possible.

Ted Thompson lives and dies by his draft picks and thought Hundley was a steal in the 5th round, 3 years ago, and McCarthy takes huge pride his QB development, so they'll be running with Hundley unless he gets hurt or is an absolute disaster after 5 or 6 weeks.

BCM

The thats fucked the Chiefs

Yeh jinxed them a bit. Still look good though... can still see them making a big run.

Anyway it will all be in vain, because the giants are going to stage the greatest comeback since Lazarus............ ha