You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread

odris

Hm, I'd like to take part this year too, but that draft-date fucks it up :(

Not fully sure how it works but you can do pre-draft selections on it. Not sure if that means you don't need to be online for the live draft or not though.

still room for five more.

i'd like to get this filled before i take off next weekend on holidays.

otherwise i'll limit the number of teams to where we are at, and latecomers will be out of luck.

bump.

i'm as serious as roger goodell - let's get this league filled before friday, or i'll start handing out season long suspensions.

It's a rude phrase, Neko. I have no affiliation with the city of Cleveland. Type Cleveland Steamer into Urban Dictionary (NSFW).

Also, Neko. Do you know how to change your team logo in the fantasy league? I noticed some members had team emblems as their pictures.

It's a rude phrase, Neko. I have no affiliation with the city of Cleveland. Type Cleveland Steamer into Urban Dictionary (NSFW).

Also, Neko. Do you know how to change your team logo in the fantasy league? I noticed some members had team emblems as their pictures.

gasp - does your mother know how filthy and perverted you are ?

logos are limited to sanitized NFL-approved logos under your personal settings.

gasp - does your mother know how filthy and perverted you are ?

logos are limited to sanitized NFL-approved logos under your personal settings.

Awesome. Thanks a bunch.

I was adopted by Alan Sex from these forums. If anything, he encourages my sadistic nature.

Drunken Zombies are my first fixture. Which forumite would that be?

Awesome. Thanks a bunch.

I was adopted by Alan Sex from these forums. If anything, he encourages my sadistic nature.

you're grounded for a week.

no, check that - you're suspended from the first week of play.

0-1 cleveland perverts.

I'll have a go if there are still places.

Massive Jets fan here and very much looking forward to seeing the NYJ no fly zone as well as if Sanchez can buck the second season trend and LT can recapture anything like the magic he had or if Shonn Greene continues on his path to greatness. Not to mention having big KJ back!

Massive Jets fan here and very much looking forward to seeing the NYJ no fly zone as well as if Sanchez can buck the second season trend and LT can recapture anything like the magic he had or if Shonn Greene continues on his path to greatness. Not to mention having big KJ back!

3 places left I think, you're free to join mate. This season has filled up a lot faster than last season, I'm looking forward to it.

Awesome. Thanks a bunch.

Drunken Zombies are my first fixture. Which forumite would that be?

I'm Drunken Zombies on there, I'm hoping that this is the year I break the trend of starting off slowly.

Hey thanks for taking Cromartie off us! Watch the birth rate rise dramatically in New Jersey in the next 9 months. (7 kids, 6 different women in 5 different states)

P.S. - Little secret..LT is done.