You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

CUNTS ON CITYTALK

philyhamann

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Its true though we neeDed a winGer and striker before the transfer window started, thats what everyone wanted it, but all we did was replace alonso and buy a fullback.. We have no width at all kuyt and benny always drift in..

We bought a fullback replacement for Arbeloa, a central midfield replacement for Alonso and a centre back replacement for Hyypia, actually. The fullback has been a revelation already. We'd all love a striker and a winger, including Rafa, but he hasn't been given any transfer funds above what he has bought in.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH SOME PEOPLE

"I can't understand why he hasn't brought in a striker, and a winger, we desperately need them"

FUCK OFF

thats the most annoying thing about our shit start to the season

i watched the game in the pub, and thats all i hear from the supporters, my mates brother asked me, "wanna go see us vs city, €229, 1 night stay in liverpool, ferry included" i repy, "nope, im not funding them yanks, they can fuyck off" he hadn`t a clue what i meant

im serious, im finished watching, caring, and spending any of my time or money on the team, until the cancer, that is Gillet and hicks are out of our club, and love it or hate it, the only way to get rid of them, is to boycot the club, simple as that!!!

100% agree with what's been said already. The players we have brought in have been replacements. Johnson is an upgrade over Arbeloa. Aquilani has yet to start a game and he can't be judged yet. By all accounts he is a good player, but he will have to do very well to be as good, or dare I say it, better than Alonso. The Greek fella replaces Sami. Sami was a legend but by the time he left he was no.4 centre back. I don't expect to see too much of the Greek fella.

If we had the money Rafa reasonably expected, I suspect we'd have signed Silva and a no.2 striker.

i watched the game in the pub, and thats all i hear from the supporters, my mates brother asked me, "wanna go see us vs city, €229, 1 night stay in liverpool, ferry included" i repy, "nope, im not funding them yanks, they can fuyck off" he hadn`t a clue what i meant

im serious, im finished watching, caring, and spending any of my time or money on the team, until the cancer, that is Gillet and hicks are out of our club, and love it or hate it, the only way to get rid of them, is to boycot the club, simple as that!!!

I've been doing it now for the last 18 months, but for every one like us, unfortunately there are 10 waiting to take our places. It's just a token gesture, G+H couldn't give a shite about any single person whether they spend their hard earned cash on the club or not.

im serious, im finished watching, caring, and spending any of my time or money on the team, until the cancer, that is Gillet and hicks are out of our club, and love it or hate it, the only way to get rid of them, is to boycot the club, simple as that!!![/QUOTE]

I've been doing it now for the last 18 months, but for every one like us, unfortunately there are 10 waiting to take our places. It's just a token gesture, G+H couldn't give a shite about any single person whether they spend their hard earned cash or not.

the thing is lad, i actually dont think there is 10 people to take our place

i dont nkow the numbers, but surely 50% of anfield is made up of locals, sure if them tickets werent sold, they wouldnt get replaced, or am i wrong?

is there a ticket return thing, where you can sell them back within 24 hours?? if so, as many people as possible should give them back, that way the club wouldnt have the time to sell on the tickets, sure within 6 months the yanks would have to either sell, or actually spend some fucking money of their own

Edited by chrisbonnie

the thing is lad, i actually dont think there is 10 people to take our place

i dont nkow the numbers, but surely 50% of anfield is made up of locals, sure if them tickets werent sold, they wouldnt get replaced, or am i wrong?

is there a ticket return thing, where you can sell them back qith 24 hours?? if so, as many people as possible should give them back, that way the club wouldnt have the time to sell on the tickets, sure within 6 months the yanks would have either sell, or actually spend some fucking money of their own

I agree with your sentiments mate, it's just one of those things that would be really difficult to do in practice.

I am happy with the decision i have taken and feel better for it. Hopefully there will be more like minded people, but I somehow doubt it. They are here for the foreseable, as painful as it is.

Les Lawson talking a lot of sense on LFCTV.

He did make some good points , it seemed like he was gonna go on forever at some points tho .

Its the owners we need to focus any negativity on right now.

Rafa hasnt got a pot to piss in and I refuse to believe he asctually believes that Voronin , Ngog and Babel are good enough for a title challenge.

WE HAVE NO MONEY YOU THICK TWAT

THEY'VE SPENT IT ALL ON PAYING OFF THE FUCKING DEBT

CUNTS

Unfortunately its not how the outside world sees it.

Carlton Palmer said tonight that Rafa had 40m to spend and spent it on the wrong players and Rafa has wasted loads of money in the transfer market