You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cheap site's for Phat farm Footwear.

Guest simon

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest simon
Simon i feel that it it time you leave your own thread, you are getting ripped to pieces and i am finding it hard to figure out how someone can be so stupid.

I don't care to be honest its two on 1 ill get them back in some other thread.

I don't care to be honest its two on 1 ill get them back in some other thread.

I'm sorry I give up, expunge me instantly! I demand it, this can't be true.

I have to cross the road tomorrow, won't somebody think of the council?

They are fucking rank.

No, they're Nike.

And on the high tops post i think they are rather cool myself like, especially the nike ones.

Yeah, my mate works in Niketown in the States and he got me 2 sample pairs of these...

air-yeezys-spring.jpg

They only made 250 of each colour and they're selling at $250 each. The lads have been ripping into me for wearing them out but fuck them, I likes thems shoes.

No, they're Nike.

Yeah, my mate works in Niketown in the States and he got me 2 sample pairs of these...

air-yeezys-spring.jpg

They only made 250 of each colour and they're selling at $250 each. The lads have been ripping into me for wearing them out but fuck them, I likes thems shoes.

Marty has just called and asked for his Shoes back.

mcfly.jpg

By the way, if you wear white trainers, you want bum raping

If you wear those little canvas shoes and skin tight jeans, its already happened.

Quality dude, white trabs are sad once yer got a job and joined the adults, some fucking gross specimens on here, Carradonna I can't dig yer nike man, too gaudy (but if yer barnett is as dodgy as some reports on here have it then maybe yer need the added "Fuck me dodgy trainees them mate" :whistle:). The dapper man down under rocks:

6a00d83451cbb069e2010536cc4fca970c-800wi

Guest simon
There's something wrong with the benefits system if Simon can afford to spend £70 on a pair of trainers.

Its a lot less compared to what i used to spend on them and if you must know a friend owes me some money. From staying in my flat why i'm not there he insisted he paid me he wont take no for an answer.

Guest simon
Yeah, ok sure Simon.

I moved of my flat but have a month to clear it. I'm not living there so why not. I have a good friend who is homeless because he's an alcoholic and he's been getting his head down there. He is a sound fella i trust very much so why not.