You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Why Do Chelsea Bother?

Naz17

Is it not inevitable that they will be destroyed by Messi and company? Is it not inevitable that yet AGAIN John Terry will be supplying Kleenex with half of their annual profits? What goes up must come down, and I can't wait for class to prevail in the semis. I personally don't think Chelsea have a chance against the Catalans.

Will their fickle cunt fans boo them off at half time again I wonder? They don't deserve a successful team.

If ever you needed to see the gulf in class between Liverpool supporters and Chelsea's tonight was a perfect example.

All i could hear were the Liverpool fans and all the money in the world can not buy you the histry of our great club and the class and diginity that the majority of the fans have.

They have to rely on plastic flags to try and create an atmosphere.

Bit like Man United would get hammered against Barcelona last season.

Huge difference. Barcelona's form was dipping badly at the time they played Manure. Still, ManU looked chicken shit against them. Now, they are riding high with three amazing on-form players lead the attack.

I believe the only club capable of eliminating Barcelona had just been eliminated :-)

If ever you needed to see the gulf in class between Liverpool supporters and Chelsea's tonight was a perfect example.

All i could hear were the Liverpool fans and all the money in the world can not buy you the histry of our great club and the class and diginity that the majority of the fans have.

They have to rely on plastic flags to try and create an atmosphere.

Congrats to them for winning a cracking match !

However, the lack of class was highlghted for me when they were miles in front and I heard " who are ya ! ", in that unmistakable burberry clad, tatooed, cockney whine.

Possibly for me the most exciting game since Istanbul though. Loved it.

Oh and please someone smash Drogba in the face with a stray elow or stamp on his knee and snap hos cruciates. If Goycochea was about he'd already be thinking of ways to cripple the cheating cat piss head cunt.

Why doesn't he grow up ? That incident in the first half HAS to make even the most hardcore Chelsea fan despair. The sneaky little shit.

chelsea could quite easily knock barca out

I think that too, but only because Chelsea's attack gives me the shits and I don't know much about Barca's defense. (although I fucking should do as I like them so much.) There'll probably be goals going in all over the place if Barca aren't defending at their best, and it might even be good to watch.

If Drogba finishes Barca off though I'll be totally gutted all over again. Not as much as tonight though, don't know if that's possible. Haven't felt so drained and gutted in a long while after a footy match I don't think. Or at least since M'brough away. That match was nothing like the madness of this one though.

Gutted? Really?

If you mean me, yeah. Only because I wanted us to win so badly though, not because I wasn't proud of what we did. It was just after those two goals we scored and then seeing them finish us that got me really badly. If we'd have managed to score one more it would've been one of the most insanely great wins, and I keep wondering what Rafa thought after we needed that last one and he'd taken Torres off aswell.

But yeah, I'm usually gutted for a while after stuff like that, but as time passes I'll realise how good we actually were to get the 4-4, remember how well we battled with them and feel better.

The final could easily be a repeat of last year's, or then again it could just as easily be a repeat of Barcelona v Arsenal.

We don't know what will happen in the other matches yet, but if it is Man Utd v Arsenal what's to say Arsenal won't win? Granted, they have been well off the pace in the league, but they are coming into a bit of form and seem to have their better players fit. Plus they always seem to raise their game against Man Utd.

I'd be happy with a Barca v Arsenal final.

• 4 weeks later...