You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

So Villa wouldn't fit into the team, Silva isn't what you guys want and now Eto'o wouldnt fit either??? Fuck sake there probably the best three players on the market right now! What happened to everyonw wanting us to sign quality players now were been linked with 3 some of you still not happy! Who left for us to sign to bring us on that next level to consistently be challenging for the laeague....

The scum have Tevez, Ronaldo, Rooney and Berbatov... Chavs play nearly same syste, as us with 1 up front but they have the top goal scorer in the league as backup to Dogbreath...

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Tuncay is alright.

Maybe he's alright. But if anybody thinks he's the type of player who can help win us league titles, then they must be off their fucking heads.

he looks better than most of the other Boro players. That's as much credit as I'll give him.

Maybe he's alright. But if anybody thinks he's the type of player who can help win us league titles, then they must be off their fucking heads.

he looks better than most of the other Boro players. That's as much credit as I'll give him.

He's always done well against us, although that's no mark of quality.

Ha, ha - excellent damning with faint praise there, Jules.

He's probably not good enough for us but I don't think he's as bad as some are making out. I would probly prefer him to Dirk but that's like asking do I like sitting on a cushion or a pillow.

So Villa wouldn't fit into the team, Silva isn't what you guys want and now Eto'o wouldnt fit either??? Fuck sake there probably the best three players on the market right now! What happened to everyonw wanting us to sign quality players now were been linked with 3 some of you still not happy! Who left for us to sign to bring us on that next level to consistently be challenging for the laeague....

The scum have Tevez, Ronaldo, Rooney and Berbatov... Chavs play nearly same syste, as us with 1 up front but they have the top goal scorer in the league as backup to Dogbreath...

i think people want 2 out and out wingers who have flair, pace and goals before we sign anyone central or anyone with a question mark over them re settling or coping with the prem.

We need players in the Torres and Gerrard bracket, probably 2 or 3 of them but i want to see the problem positions solved before buying the likes of eto'o and villa.

Get left wing and right wing sorted then go for them

From the names i have heard Ribery and Robben would do it, then get Barry, get glen johnson then big money on eto'o/aguero/villa and owen on a free. I expect rafa will go for a cb too. Flog Babel, Dossenna, Degen, Voronin, Yossi and itandje. That's what i would like to see anyway.

Massively unlikely unless some arabs fling us some disgusting money and the players come out and say they want to join us and winning the cl will help.

titles and cl's for years to come with a squad of:

Reina , Cavalieri

Aurelio, insua,

Carra, skrtel, hyypia, agger, ?

arbeloa, johnson, darby

ribery, riera

lucas,masch, alonso, barry, spearing

robben, kuyt

gerrard, torres, owen,villa, N'Gog

fuck it why not throw kaka in that squad as well!!! Honestly think we will get one big name and then about 4 or 5 squad players, no one from last season has really improved the team this year (riera has given a bit of widthy though) so we really need to get it right this time

fuck it why not throw kaka in that squad as well!!! Honestly think we will get one big name and then about 4 or 5 squad players, no one from last season has really improved the team this year (riera has given a bit of widthy though) so we really need to get it right this time

a little daydream. Will be more like players like barry, johnson, kenwyne jones, lennon and wheater i reckon