You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't his ex bin him off for an electrician or something?

Fuck knows mate. It's all a bit sketchy now but I seem to remember Beckham going round to give Neville's bird a pep talk.*

It didn't work.*

*Allegedly

If you take away his hatred of us and that he is part of our greatest rivals...

You have to respect him, he on limited talent played in some of the greatest United teams in history. He has also played and captained hus club and country and loves his football club. He is also a Manc born and bred playing for his local side living the dream. For a nuetral what is there to hate?

He loves the Mancs more than Carra loves us, Carra was a blue too and changes sides!

You have to respect him, he on limited talent played in some of the greatest United teams in history. He has also played and captained hus club and country and loves his football club. He is also a Manc born and bred playing for his local side living the dream. For a nuetral what is there to hate?

He loves the Mancs more than Carra loves us, Carra was a blue too and changes sides!

Take away the mass murder and genocide and hitler had a spiffing moustache.

The only way you would know that I support the reds if you stepped foot in my house apart from my dvd/video collection would be this framed picture on the wall:

billshankly3.jpg

I don't understand grown men who go the pub to watch the match in their replica shirt or people who feel the need to cover their car in tacky stickers. Half these cocks who live by me have never been to Anfield in their lives and live 35 minutes from the ground. It's not just reds either it applies to both Everton and the Mancs where I live (Runcorn).

No Rash, there is no way you are going to be allowed to say anything complimentary about this cunt ever. Wash your mouth out, or wash your typing fingers, or something....

His celebrations when cuntlips scored against us in the last minute a few years ago, when he ran the full length of the field to celebrate on his own in front of our fans summed him up for me. He defines his mancness on how much he hates us, and acts like that are a transparent attempt to curry favour with the mob. He's a performing seal crossed with a pantomime villain and as such, I feel no real hatred for him. I dislike him intensely, but the real bile is saved for the more insidious fuckers sharing his dressing room.

I don't respect any of the 60,000 dickheads inside the Theatre of Shite every other Saturday and given the fact that he is simply one of them on the pitch, I don't respect him either. Then factor in all that other shite you mentioned, and I fucking hate him.

Fuck off comparing Carra to that fucking no mark. In 20 years I'll tell my kids tales of Carra, how he constantly made unbelievable last ditch tackles and played 30 minutes in Istanbul with cramp and defended heroically. What would a Manc say about Gary Fritzl? "Oh err back when we used to win stuff we had this ugly cunt at Full Back. He was dead into us and all but he couldn't defend, or attack, had no pace either. We let him captain us for a while but told him he had to pretend to be injured for 2 years or we'd fuck him off. He was also the only grown man to have bumfluff on his top lip. Come to think of it, he was a bellend."

His celebrations when cuntlips scored against us in the last minute a few years ago, when he ran the full length of the field to celebrate on his own in front of our fans summed him up for me. He defines his mancness on how much he hates us, and acts like that are a transparent attempt to curry favour with the mob. He's a performing seal crossed with a pantomime villain and as such, I feel no real hatred for him. I dislike him intensely, but the real bile is saved for the more insidious fuckers sharing his dressing room.

Or in April 2000, when Utd played Sunderland at OT and there was a minute's silence which was shouted over by the Utd fans. A certain rat-faced weasel was alleged to have been caught on camera smirking at the chanting.

Or during Euro 2000 when Beckham got some out of order treatment from the fans coming off the pitch after the Portugal game. Neville was straight to the press telling anyone who'd listen that every one of the sick remarks were uttered by Liverpool fans.

Neville is nothing like "Man Utd's Carra." Carragher is worth ten of Neville and wouldn't even dream of lowering himself to his level to curry favour with the fans.

C_71_article_1078117_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

Jingle-jangle, heh heh heh, now then, now then, here's the run down again from ten to one:

At 10: Robbie Savage & The Graham Poll Singers with 'Love Me, Love My Log'

At 9: Robin Van Persie with 'Love Me, I've Just killed Your Dog'

At 8: Igor Biscan and Fatboy Slim with 'You've Cum a Long Way, Baby'

At 7: Arsene Wenger & MC Hammer with 'Can't See This'

At 6: Harry Redknapp with 'Is This the Way to Bait Capello?'

At 5: Cesc Fabregas with 'Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Spitini'

At 4: Wayne Rooney & the St Winifred's School Choir with 'Grandma'

At 3:Gary Neville & Beck with 'Loser'

At 2:Cristiano Ronaldo with 'I Fall at Your Feet'

And at Number one - oh-oh-ohaohaohaohaooooo! - it's:

Slur Alex Ferguson with 'Red Red Whine'

C_71_article_1078117_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

Jingle-jangle, heh heh heh, now then, now then, here's the run down again from ten to one:

At 10: Robbie Savage & The Graham Poll Singers with 'Love Me, Love My Log'

At 9: Robin Van Persie with 'Love Me, I've Just killed Your Dog'

At 8: Igor Biscan and Fatboy Slim with 'You've Cum a Long Way, Baby'

At 7: Arsene Wenger & MC Hammer with 'Can't See This'

At 6: Harry Redknapp with 'Is This the Way to Bait Capello?'

At 5: Cesc Fabregas with 'Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Spitini'

At 4: Wayne Rooney & the St Winifred's School Choir with 'Grandma'

At 3:Gary Neville & Beck with 'Loser'

At 2:Cristiano Ronaldo with 'I Fall at Your Feet'

And at Number one - oh-oh-ohaohaohaohaooooo! - it's:

Slur Alex Ferguson with 'Red Red Whine'

That is fan-fucking-tastic.

You are one seriously funny Man.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill

He isn't, he's from Bury

It's the equivalent of someone born in Whiston trying to too hard to act Scouse and coming across as a nob.

Then again, United aren't based in Manchester either I suppose it's a good fit.