You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

If all the English teams get through this week

Baldi

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want the Mancs I want us to be the ones to end their title stewardship. The way a lot of Mancs are talking is that the quintuple is in the bag and they are also saying that they would have beat Madrid 7 or 8 nil. So fuck em, lets have em and we will have their fuckin dinner too.

I want the Mancs I want us to be the ones to end their title stewardship. The way a lot of Mancs are talking is that the quintuple is in the bag and they are also saying that they would have beat Madrid 7 or 8 nil. So fuck em, lets have em and we will have their fuckin dinner too.

Agree 100% mate. Fuck the Mancs. I back Rafa to beat fucking Brazil over 2 legs!

And how sweet would it be to send them home with their fingers up their arse? Bring em on I say. The hotter the battle the sweeter the victory!

Yes, it will be fixed.

Cos the Mancs are definetely thru with the moron in charge against them.

& Where is the Jose thread on the day that Raf sets up the 5th season in a row where he has gone further than him in the only competiton that really matters on less resources?

Yes, it will be fixed.

Cos the Mancs are definetely thru with the moron in charge against them.

& Where is the Jose thread on the day that Raf sets up the 5th season in a row where he has gone further than him in the only competiton that really matters on less resources?

CL is wonderful, isn't it?

I want the league ABOVE ALL ELSE.

CL is wonderful, isn't it?

I want the league ABOVE ALL ELSE.

You have the right to prefer what you want.

Just as if you were an NFL fan who prefered the regular season above the Super Bowl, a golf fan who valued the Scottish Open above the majors, a Tennis supporter who got more excited about the Swiss Open over the majors, a cricket fan who watched 20/20 above Tests or an athletics fanatic who thought Crystal Palace superseeded the Olmypics.

This is what matters

And today is a day to look on the bright side.

Whilst the Mancs going thru is always horrific, at least that little prick has lost to Rafa for the 5th season in a row on loads more cash.

Just as if you were an NFL fan who prefered the regular season above the Super Bowl, a golf fan who valued the Scottish Open above the majors, a Tennis supporter who got more excited about the Swiss Open over the majors, a cricket fan who watched 20/20 above Tests or an athletics fanatic who thought Crystal Palace superseeded the Olmypics.

This is what matters

Whilst the Mancs going thru is always horrific, at least that little prick has lost to Rafa for the 5th season in a row on loads more cash.

Not getting at you. Still desperate for the title - but quite like the Champions League!

And tonight we were superb.

This is what matters

they are terrible analogies, the league is more important than the european cup, you make out as though the league is mickey mouse

I said last night that all the English teams will be drawn together in the quarter finals, with the winners playing each other in the semis. No way will UEFA want another all English cup final.

I hope we get the mancs or Bayern Munich. United would be fantastic; I think we'd beat them, the atmosphere would be amazing and it would mean we couldn't play them in the final.

Guest davelfc
I want the Mancs. We'd spank them over 2 legs and getting them in the final would be the fucking worst thing in the world

I want them too, I couldn't go to a final if we were playing them, couldn't watch it either.

I just want to hear sky/itv tell us how much of a small team they are when we beat them.

Yes, it will be fixed.

Cos the Mancs are definetely thru with the moron in charge against them.& Where is the Jose thread on the day that Raf sets up the 5th season in a row where he has gone further than him in the only competiton that really matters on less resources?

I read this morning that Mourinho has faced manchester united on 12 occasions. he's lost only once.

I reckon we'll get the Mancs. It's always threatened to happen...

*if they get through of course

I've been thinking this for months too. Us vs Mancs and Chelsea vs Arsenal would be insane though, probably 2 brilliant matches. It does bother me a bit thinking about the fans during the matches though, who already can't stand eachother. That'd take it to a whole new level.