You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

GF Dragon's Den

Section_31

Me and a mate are thinking about starting a business on the side and are looking for an original idea.

The only one I've thought of so far is exotically-flavoured peanuts (vindaloo, ginger and lime, that kind of shit), but get this, each one would have a picture of a bad person on the front like Stalin or Myra Hindley and the product itself would be called Fucknutz.

So you'd have to go to the bar and say "I want some Emperor Hirohito-falavoured Fucknutz" (spare rib and lemmon)

He's not convinced though.

Any others? I'll give you a cut.

Me and a mate are thinking about starting a business on the side and are looking for an original idea.

The only one I've thought of so far is exotically-flavoured peanuts (vindaloo, ginger and lime, that kind of shit), but get this, each one would have a picture of a bad person on the front like Stalin or Myra Hindley and the product itself would be called Fucknutz.

So you'd have to go to the bar and say "I want some Emperor Hirohito-falavoured Fucknutz" (spare rib and lemmon)

brilliant

will the pciture be on the front of the packet or the front of the peanut

if the latter please ensure you purchase peanuts which identify front and back

I have a mad hair brained scheme but it probably will never work. I want to make a website that stores online warranties and receipts for stuff, in 2009 should you really be looking around for scraps of paper over important stuff. It would work on some soret or premise were you would go with a code and the store would have access to a database in which they enter the code and you details are brought up. It's probably completely unfeasible or already exists but I thought it up whilst lying in bed the other month, Westside.

*puts on smug cockney wanker accent*

Whats stopping megoing to my sweatshop in china and ordering the 4000 six and seven yr old kids to do the same as you and nick your idea myself??KnowhatoimeanInnit!

• 1 year later...
Guest TK-421

Random pun generator? Be the envy of forumites everywhere with amazing punning skills. Pay as you pun.

OR

(nope, I'm not done yet)

Pro Evolution Squirrel 2011 - a squirrel simulator. Hoard nuts, search for fruit, run timed obstacle courses (split screen vs a friend or online) and avoid predators in this exciting blend of nature and technology!

Dragon's Den is back to its best.

What possessed James Caan to invest in pitch repairer with built in pencil sharpener tho !! Madness. The bloke reckoned he could sell them for a tenner !!!!!! NO chance.

Loving the new series though.

I'm in.

That was just Caan's ploy to get a peice of that fellas £7million turnover recruitment business.

£100k guaranteed buyback no brainer for him.

I have long thought that Smiths Crisps missed a huge fucking trick with their (delicious) Salt n Shake.

What about...Salt n Vineger n Shake ?

Cheese n Onion n Shake ?

Pickled Onion n Shake ?

They coulda made a fucking packet.

Surely they'd have to make loads of packets?

I had an idea yesterday, when I spilt my coffee all over the desk and didn't have any paper towels anywhere. I was trying to mop it up with Post-It notes and was getting nowhere, and then it struck me... Produce Post-It notes with the same texture and absorbency as kitchen rolls, for incidents like that.

Obviously you could no longer write on them, but they'd be great for mopping up spills.