You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They showed Rooney in his suit there.

Looked like somone shaved a monkey and kicked it through a bargain menswear outlet.

I hate when people use jokes that comedians use, that is clearly off the Frankie Boyle Live DVD thingy.

Andy Gray really doesn't understand the idea of a moral lesson. Ronaldo leaps like a salmon in the area when no one is near him, then the odd time he gets a touch and the ref doesn't believe him...and Gray is full of indignation. It's called a moral lesson, you toothless, brainless, shameless, peanut-headed, 'I have tae sae/'well done, son''-in twerp!

Did any other fans give a toss the last time when we won it? The thought they didn't certainly took the edge off me enjoying the win.

The last time we won it we beat the Mancs in the final. Certainly didn't take the edge of it for me!

The last time we won it we beat the Mancs in the final. Certainly didn't take the edge of it for me!

Really? I really enjoyed it at the time, but it still felt like a shallow and vaguely pointless victory. So here is the little corner some have painted themselves into - being third is a disaster worthy of a biblical chapter (take note, Arsene, you teflon-coated ****), yet a Carling Cup win now represents something to salivate over? Things go a bit inconsistent when the mood takes...

Evra will do fucking anything to hold up play. What a wuss.

Ronaldo is the biggest dildo going, the loathesome little cunt, he thinks he's a TV star not a sportsman. I really wish someone would break him, seriously and I don't think I've ever felt like that about any player. He should be a player that I can respect and appreciate regardless of who he plays for given his obvious talent but he's such an awful little fucker that it mitigates his ability almost completely.