You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

He'd have 10-12 goals by now....

snez1

If he didn't keep air kicking from 2-6 yards out. Just saying like.....:whistle:

I hope he gets his confidence back, but as soon as he misses 1 good chances he seems to go to pieces. I mean, Xabi's injury came becuse he didn't want to take on a simple chance as he'd missed 2 already. He needs to believe in himself a shit load more because he has the talent. People can say Rafa's not helping him by taking him off all the time but when he's passing the buck and missing from inside the 6 qard box constantly is it any wonder Robbie alwas gets dragged off?

Guest Dog Chaser

A worse goals-to-chances ratio than Andy Cole. Laying off that chance on half time shows his confidence was low. He could be well into double figures this year if he had put all those chances away.

Any player can 'make' an airshot. That doesnt bother me. What bothers mean is he cant finish.

How on earth did he score so many for spurs? They couldnt have created more clear cut chances for him than we do.

Still think benitez will look to offload at the end of the season though.

He misses loads of chances then gets a couple of goals and you think his confidence might actually climb a notch like any other striker's would. Not Robbie, he still misses the ball, points and shouts like he is owed something. Get a grip you tit!

Mind you, he might start playeing a bit better with Torres!??? Hope he does

It's one thing missing the target, but missing the ball??!?

It's quite absurd, really, because it's obvious the lad is a good finisher on his day. He needs to sort his head out.

And thats the big problem. Even when he does bang in a few the confidence doesn't seem to flow for very long. But this IS Keane and what he's always been like, spurts here and there in amongst woeful form.

Robbie Keane was bought to help us win the premiership,mark my words this guy will cost us the premiership not only does he miss easy chances he has caused injury to our best player of the season so far by taking the easy option and passing the ball instead of going for goal.

I back Rafa 100% when he signs any player and though Keane would be a great addition to the squad but he needs to get rid quick and try and get some money back and at this moment i would accept 10 million for him if anyone would pay it.

Guest Dog Chaser
Robbie Keane was bought to help us win the premiership,mark my words this guy will cost us the premiership not only does he miss easy chances he has caused injury to our best player of the season so far by taking the easy option and passing the ball instead of going for goal.

I back Rafa 100% when he signs any player and though Keane would be a great addition to the squad but he needs to get rid quick and try and get some money back and at this moment i would accept 10 million for him if anyone would pay it.

Don't be silly, how indirect is that. He bottled the shot admittedly but he set up Riera who's shot was blocked, that feel for Alonso. Fuck me, lets blame rafa for playing Alonso

Don't be silly, how indirect is that. He bottled the shot admittedly but he set up Riera who's shot was blocked, that feel for Alonso. Fuck me, lets blame rafa for playing Alonso

To put it in perspective, how often do players get blamed for goals even if 3-4 players are involved before the ball goes into the net after said player has lost it?

Guest Dog Chaser
To put it in perspective, how often do players get blamed for goals even if 3-4 players are involved before the ball goes into the net after said player has lost it?

Depends on the said player. i.e. Gerrard and Carra wouldn't whereas N'gog or Lucas would.