You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Little Britain USA

chris71

I find Walliams' monotone 'whiney' efforts a bit tying these days, I preferred him in Games World with Big Boy Barry.

What year was that on, was it '94ish? Remember the bird in it,tasty.I thought some of the show last night was all right obviously no one else did!

l appreciate comedy is very personal to the individual, but how many fuckin times can the same joke be churned out. I personally think little britain is shite but Im sure millions find it hilarious.

Its just so bloody stereographically crap.

RANT OVER

p.s Watch the young ones, Bottom, 15storeys high, filthy rich and cat flap, the office, bo selecta etc..........even kenny everett!!

l appreciate comedy is very personal to the individual, but how many fuckin times can the same joke be churned out. I personally think little britain is shite but Im sure millions find it hilarious.

Its just so bloody stereographically crap.

RANT OVER

p.s Watch the young ones, Bottom, 15storeys high, filthy rich and cat flap, the office, bo selecta etc..........even kenny everett!!

Repped. Andy & Lou should have gone ages ago. Bubbles was funny the first couple of time and as for Fat Fighters... The only difference is they replaced the Indian Lady with a Mexican one and for Vanessa Feltz they used Rosie O'Donnell.

"Those wacky Brits..."

Most of it had been done numerous times before, that is why it was so disappointing.
True,they haven't been offered a second series in the states either. I wonder how that type of humour would go down over there.The yanks wouldn't normally go for stuff taken the piss out themselves.

George Doors should do a comedy programme of his own he is the only one with talent, the tall gay one just has a squeally girly voice and a camp act. It's like Skinner and baddiel, fuck him off, too late now your foreheads already swelled up with the infection of bad humour, cannon and ball, cannon is not funny, ball can still turn it around just have some confidence in yourself, it's a lonely road to the top, the poor act alongside is only dragging you down.