You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Emma Griffiths

Remmie

I'm going to totally contradict myself here (always winging about people begging for pictures of fit women) and show you a couple picturees of a bird called Emma Griffiths. I saw her on some lame show on BBC3 about irritating pop songs and she is just fine. I've no idea what she does and if she is famous in anyway:

griffiths.jpg

emma_griffiths.jpg

I think she is engaged or married to one of your Lads from Busted, Rem.

She used to be on MTV too.

I love her loads and would obviously

Good taste. I reckon it was the lyric "then I messed my pants as we flew over France". Lethal.

Emma Griffiths is ridiculously fuckin fine. She is however engaged to an absolute tosser in the shape of Matt Willis. It is a serious case of Fit Bird Wanker Boyfriend. It winds me up no end when I see tidy birds going out with complete jokes of men. For example, do you really think Kate Moss would have gone out with Pete Dochertey if he worked in Homebase? I think not. Anyway, I digress, Emma Griffiths is fit. End of.

Guest PaddyBerger15
If she played her cards right she'd be in with a chance with me

There can be no higher praise....or reward, than that.