You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Zlatan Ibrahimvic is fucking crap

hamstrung

He would score shit loads in the prem, i dont think this is something we should be celebrating. Many fans are gearing up for owen and now maybe even Zlatan to fail but at United i doubt they will. That was also Berbatov's first season at a big club and he will improve and Rooney is pretty lethal when up top.

We have to finish above them to win the title and we need to buy some attackers or we may not have enough to get ahead of them imo. No matter how you spin it Berbatov, Zlatan, Owen and Rooney would be far superior to our strikeforce and even more worrying that our 2 best players are very injury prone and their kids seem to make an impact when required. Relying on Kuyt, Babel and N'Gog will leave us with massive problems imo.

Zlatan struggles against quality prem defences and top Italian teams but the prem is mostly wide open as United dont really get the park the bus treatment like us as teams are scared of United. We are the team who plays in a way that would stifle him the most and i think Zlatan would score against the rest.

I dont rate him , i wouldnt want him but i think he would score plenty in the prem as much lesser players have had their fill in our league

Any further? Valencia and Owen? So far their squad is still severely depleted having lost Tevez and Ronaldo and their current replacements aren't 1% of what they've lost. Valencia is in to replace Giggs, and he aint no Giggs. Owen is in to keep Hargreaves company. He'll score a few, but he is at the end of his powers.

The have £80m and they will spend at least half of it before the season starts. I'd love them to waste it on the useless lump.

I know what you mean about the players they have lost and replaced them with what I meant was I want them to go into the season with their current squad as I don't think they will win fuck all, not go out and buy more players who like it or not will be a goal threat. Zlatan may only score against the likes of Bolton and Wigan but it was those types of games that won them the league last year not the 4-1 defeat to us. (It always feels good saying 4-1!). They won't get him for 30m though Inter will ask for around 50m when you consider moaningho apparently rates him as highly as fake ronaldo.

Nah I would be delighted if they sopent a bulk of the 80 million they have in their pockets on Zlatan.

He's a show poney. He'd be great at Old Trafford and their fans will love his tricks and flicks. But away from home, when the opposition crowd is on his back, when he's getting less time and space, less possession and it's windy / raining ... I think he'll struggle.

He's got a huge ego and alongside Owen and Berbatov, they will all want to be the big fish. I also don't see too much work rate coming from Zlatan, Berbatov and Owen.

Would be very happy with this.

Despite his shitness, I don't want him there. Obviously there is the possibility of him stinking the place out, and i am not concerned with how we would deal with him, or the other top teams, more that he will bag a bunch against the lower teams. If they do buy him, i want it to be for a ridiculous amount and constitute their only roll of the transfer dice apart from owen and valencia.

Whether or not he's crap or overrated, he has won the league for each of the last 7 years, with 3 different clubs. He just never seems to do the business in high-profile matches. All a bit Cantona if you ask me.

He is a really good player. Just has not managed to do well in the CL yet.

Regarded as Inters best player by far, though i'd argue Zanetti, but that's irrelevant.

Voted the best foreign player in Serie A twice or if it is 3 times, cant remember...

And fact of the matter is, he's won the league every year except once with Ajax, with every club he's been at since turning pro in 2001, Ajax, Juventus and Inter. That's 5 years in a row in Italy...

So to say that he is shit, is quite fuckin ridiculous.

Regarded as Inters best player by far, though i'd argue Zanetti, but that's irrelevant.

Voted the best foreign player in Serie A twice or if it is 3 times, cant remember...

And fact of the matter is, he's won the league every year except once with Ajax, with every club he's been at since turning pro in 2001, Ajax, Juventus and Inter. That's 5 years in a row in Italy...

negged for saying Zlatan isn't shit.

He hasnt just managed to win the CL yet. He has never scored in the knockout stages yet.

They can only play 11 men so whoever they might play out of Zlatan, Owen and Berbatov they still look far weaker overall than last season. They might all score ten goals or so but none of them look capable of ripping the division to shreds.

Rooney will still be stuck out wide left unless two out of the three are going to be bench warmers.

They will have got nowhere near replacing the goal threat and ability of ronaldo nor the impact on a game of Tevez.

Good news if they blow their cash on him.

The familiar household phrases "What a pile of zlatan" and "Oh no, I just stood in some dog zlatan" would seem to somewhat dispute your claim.

Ok then, he is shit, but not really...

I think hoping Utd sign him is tempting faith.

Obviously he cannot make them better compared to last season or the season before that. Cause Ronaldo and Tevez offer more and different qualities. However as a forward i dont think you can name 5 better players than him. Torres, Villa and Drogba is about all i come up with that i think offer more and are better. And the fact that he's not managed to do well in the CL is basically down to both himself and the teams he's played for. Inter are lacking at least 5 quality players to really well in Europe, i mean Sulley Ali Muntari is first choice for them ffs.

Criminally over-rated. He's shit. If them lot do spend big this summer then I'd love to see them with a Ibrahimovic-Berbatov strike force next season. Did I mention Zlat is shit btw? I understand that's considered good form on here. He is shit though.

Guest TK-421

He may be overrated but he certainly isn't shit. I don't care if he goes to the mancs or not but there's no way he's a bad player.

Zlatan is a really good player, just not a great goalscorer.

He is strong, he has got wonderful technique, he has got vision, he can keep the ball and he has got some decent pace as well.

His main problem is that he think he is the best in the world and because of that often makes the wrong decision because of his somewhat exaggregated beliefs in his own ability.

With better teams mates around him in the attacking positions, players he see as his equals I think he would be one hell of a player, his main problem is his head and selfbeliefs.

Criminally over-rated. He's shit. If them lot do spend big this summer then I'd love to see them with a Ibrahimovic-Berbatov strike force next season. Did I mention Zlat is shit btw? I understand that's considered good form on here. He is shit though.

Negged for attempting to suck up.