You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool black shirt (Euro) long or short sleeve

d.k.E.

After one of these shirts for myself (in medium) and am only just realising they are out of stock everywhere (would this happen at United?)...

Anyway, thought I might start a quick forum request to see if anyone had found any in stock anywhere, or had any recommendations of reputable ebay sellers (including those from Thailand).

cheers..

Thanks mate. Saw them (although still only on expected delivery and could sell out immediately). I have seen what look like good replicas on ebay and was wondering if anyone had a trusted seller they could recommend.

As regards to other posters "Boycott" message - I suppose I have been boycotting Liverpool shirts since I was 15 and got the yellow pinstripe in 1985 - always thought shirts look a bit daft on middle-aged guts, but now play regular football and want to show my allegiance! Besides, I am not sure how paying for a good Thai replica on ebay will finance G&H...