You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Stouffer

Wind-up alert.

Just like to say I played my SS on a recent trip to the Algarve and two Scottish girls were so impressed with the content they joined me & my mates for a drink. Jamrock by Damien Marley being the major puller.

Turned out they were lap-dancers who ended up giving us a private performance in the hotel room.

Secret Santa is the internets finest creation.

For those unfortunate enough not to receive………………tough!

Wind-up alert.

Just like to say I played my SS on a recent trip to the Algarve and two Scottish girls were so impressed with the content they joined me & my mates for a drink. Jamrock by Damien Marley being the major puller.

Turned out they were lap-dancers who ended up giving us a private performance in the hotel room.

Secret Santa is the internets finest creation.

For those unfortunate enough not to receive………………tough!

Ha, ha!!! Is that true? My powers are strong.

Ha, ha!!! Is that true? My powers are strong.

Absolutely, God’s honest truth.

Went for a weeks golfing with 30 lads and ended up making copies of all three CD’s for most of them. They were green cause the two girls were so impressed by my, “great taste in music”.

Absolutely, God’s honest truth.

Went for a weeks golfing with 30 lads and ended up making copies of all three CD’s for most of them. They were green cause the two girls were so impressed by my, “great taste in music”.

Ace. Paul gets people laid.

Yes sorry about how long it took Mr Waffle, I didn't bother hurrying as I havent received mine. Glad you enjoyed your £1, i hope you spend it wisely.

RiS who is supposed to be sending mine?

I really don't know. All records have been destroyed in the great RiS february computer crash of 2008.

here is the list. TIA, it was the Dog.

It's shaming time!!!

Mattyq

Dirk

Paul

Plewggs

Malarkey

El Rojo

PaddyBerger15

TK421

Owen

Thants

Remington

Banger

Karl

SKI

Kurt

Ian

Weeksie

Stu Monty

Loadsoftrophies

Uncle Meat

RedinSweden

Rondeco

Cain

Benirl

Red Dawn

CrouchieBoy

DT

Stouffer

iRat

RJ Fan Club

theghost

SD

TIA

Sh#twaffle

ATX red

I would be one of those who didn't review yet. I'll get my review up in the next few days. My apologies again to Kurt because he put a lot of effort in to it which i appreciate but i just haven't had much time to do a proper review. That's my goal for the weekend, maybe running in to next week that i will have the review done and posted by next friday.

Damn, you must have long weeks in Ireland!

:whistle: