You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Racism in Southern America..

Stouffer

2 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

You think it is bad for the rest of us - imagine the last 18 months this poor geezer has had.

Tied himself in knots over some emails then the world unravels.

Wow are we back to Clinton now? Yeah if we'd had years of her at this point I think there'd be more serious issues right now than some emails, that's for certain. Maybe a bombed country or two would've tied a few more in knots as well, especially the occupants of whatever country it was.

Or maybe she'd have turned into some type of Democratic Saint once elected.

Hmmm. I wonder how people in slave markets in Libya would've felt too. Maybe they'd be rooting for her?

So I felt a bit bad for a guy having a piss near a monument that I don't even think he noticed and I'm now Mike Pence and we're back to Hillary! But of course, if this was one of ours on the left having a piss near that monument maybe there'd be a bit more understanding.

The biggest issue I have is this national manhunt thing all over the internet within hours with no idea if this guy has even had any idea where he simply had a piss. I think that's pretty fucking scary really where we're at with stuff like this at times.

• Upvote 2

I won't post it as it's fairly graphic, but in the interests of fairness I'll mention it. There's a video doing the rounds which is allegedly of one of the footie lad/righty lot getting the shit kicked out of him by a bunch of black lads (who are alleged to be BLM protestors). 

It's fairly horrible. But, you don't know what's real or not these days. 

2 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

I don't understand why white English men use the Nazi salute as a sign of their patriotism to England. 

It's because they're thick as fuck. 

Always freaks me out when I see eastern European football fans doing it when the Nazis were, quite literally, shoveling their grandparents into ovens.

• Upvote 8

1 minute ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

The main reason I don't go on any protests is the distinct shortage of adequate toilet facilities, if I'm honest. 

It can be hard to get to a bin, too. I'm sensible, so I'll take a (plastic) bottle of a soft drink, because you don't know how long you're going to be there; but then you don’t want to litter, because that's a cunt's trick.

Basically, my interactions with the police go no further than asking them to dispose of rubbish for me.

9 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

I won't post it as it's fairly graphic, but in the interests of fairness I'll mention it. There's a video doing the rounds which is allegedly of one of the footie lad/righty lot getting the shit kicked out of him by a bunch of black lads (who are alleged to be BLM protestors). 

It's fairly horrible. But, you don't know what's real or not these days. 

They should let Darwinism sort this out.

The 500-1000 strong EDL v easily 20,000 anti-racist mob who would love to chase them across the city all night.

The PG version ends with the racists getting pushed into the Thames, in front of their birds.

The likely ending is 30 racists dead, another 150 missing, hundreds piling onto trains to escape, and small pockets of "really sorry mate" apologists with sun burn.

10 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

The main reason I don't go on any protests is the distinct shortage of adequate toilet facilities, if I'm honest. 

4 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

It can be hard to get to a bin, too. I'm sensible, so I'll take a (plastic) bottle of a soft drink, because you don't know how long you're going to be there; but then you don’t want to litter, because that's a cunt's trick.

Basically, my interactions with the police go no further than asking them to dispose of rubbish for me.

Piss in the bottle and throw it at the one in the burberry cap. 

tenor.gif

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I, cheekily, asked where the racist dickheads were today so ‘I could avoid them’, they laughed and nodded ‘that way’. Was a nice moment.

5 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Looks pretty real.

The 'new normal', isn't it.

Of course he got shattered.  Of fucking course he did.  

This ain't a docu-soap, this ain't Saturday Night Takeaway, this ain't Question Time.  Real people have died, and the media want to goad everyone on, harvest all social media video from the public, and throw it back in our faces each hour.  They aren't telling us the news, they're just showing a lowlights reel of a collapsing society. 

It's little things, like this clip, that will be another spark in the fire.  You don't expect Shadwell to see this and not plot some attacks do you?  Remember this clip, it's not just some gurn-fodder to blink at on your phone.  It's era-defining shit, and it's coming thick and fast year it seems. 

3 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I don't particularly like to see anybody have the shit kicked out of them. Even a far right thug. That video is grim, was that his brains all over the floor.

I haven't heard of anyone dying today from the *lol* 'protests'. 

Mind you, if he had, I wouldn't blame the government if they tried to suppress it.  Imagine if he did die.  London, and other cities, turn into head-case playgrounds this week. 

1 hour ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Looks pretty real.

"knife him*. Such a civilised bunch. 

It would be all over the right wing news if it was the other way around.   We all know they don't give a fuck about Racism too so people really should be asking why.