You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ignorance Amnesty Thread

RedinSweden

Hmm,

Our Claim

Orbo produces free, clean and constant energy - that is our claim. By free we mean that the energy produced is done so without recourse to external source. By clean we mean that during operation the technology produces no emissions. By constant we mean that with the exception of mechanical failure the technology will continue to operate indefinitely.

The sum of these claims for our Orbo technology is a violation of the principle of conservation of energy, perhaps the most fundamental of scientific principles. The principle of the conservation of energy states that energy can neither be created or destroyed, it can only change form.

Because of the revolutionary nature of our claim, not only to the world of science but to the world in general, Steorn issued a challenge to the scientific community in August 2006 to test our technology and report their findings. The process of validation that has resulted from this challenge is currently underway, with results expected by the end of 2007.

They effectively want to re-write science then?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got to the end of page two and ran out of time, so this might have been covered, but just how the fuck do vinyl records work? I understand that the ridges give off some kind of frequency which is amplified, but how can it sound like singing, drums, guitar and piano all at once? I still dont understand that.

hopefully when i check in on monday it will have been explained.

I used to think Norwich was dead glamourous. Pineapple trees lining the boulevards, leafy avenues filled with beautiful people. The sun always shone in Norwich, never a dull moment to be had in Britains answer to Hollywood.

The reason? Sale of the Century.

It was the flashy intro full of exciting Austin Allegros, fridge freezers, 28" tellies and silvery music centres, overlayed with the voiceover "And now! From Norwich! It's the quiz of the week!"

Nicholas Parsons has got so much to answer for, leading my imagination astray like that, the fist-felching thundercunt.

• 3 weeks later...
I used to think Norwich was dead glamourous. Pineapple trees lining the boulevards, leafy avenues filled with beautiful people. The sun always shone in Norwich, never a dull moment to be had in Britains answer to Hollywood.

The reason? Sale of the Century.

It was the flashy intro full of exciting Austin Allegros, fridge freezers, 28" tellies and silvery music centres, overlayed with the voiceover "And now! From Norwich! It's the quiz of the week!"

Nicholas Parsons has got so much to answer for, leading my imagination astray like that, the fist-felching thundercunt.

I bet the Allegros were either mustard, orange or brown.

'Where' has 'here' in, which might help you to remember 'where' to use it. 'Were' is like a plural version of 'was', so you can try and remember it by thinking if it was one person you were talking about instead of more than one, you'd use 'was'. Like: "We were covered in shit" is a bit like "I was covered in shit", so you use 'were'. And "Where did that incident with the shit happen?" - "Here!"

I'm sure someone can explain that in English rather than Greek.

And as for Talacre, it's actually in Turkey.

Also, they're pronounced differently:

'where' (to do with place) rhymes with 'hair' and 'were' (to do with the past) rhymes with 'fur'.

I thought babies were born blind. That's human babies. I thought it was like a puppy sort of thing! I genuinely thought this until just a few years ago when we had our first child. My wife was dumbfounded, but there you go.
I thought that you churchy types weren't allowed to have sex (no offence).

• 2 weeks later...
I thought Elmyn Noos was called Emlyn Noos. I only found out when I tried to pm him and the username was wrong. I had to look it up to see what was wrong. Fortunately I found out, so he now has a picture of my cock in his inbox.

I learned that lesson at the recent GF Frog1 coming back invasion. It threw me for a good ten minutes, at least.