You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Spain, spanish, and the spanish

Elmyn Noos

Ugly, ugly, and fucking ugly.

How have the spanish evaded our scorn radar for so long? Ugly country, ugly language and butt fucking ugly people.

I have no more to add on this topic*

*unless my assertions are challenged, which they surely will be.

Wrong.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
Ugly, ugly, and fucking ugly.

How have the spanish evaded our scorn radar for so long? Ugly country, ugly language and butt fucking ugly people.

I have no more to add on this topic*

*unless my assertions are challenged, which they surely will be.

What the fuck are you on today?

First off your crowing about how you prefer Smack-Rat city to Liverpool, and now your having a rather generalised pop at Spain.

Spain is a fucking beautiful country (Almost as nice as Italy), the people are very family orientated and alot more pleasant than most over here.

Unless of course your experience is limited to tourist traps, in which case, what do you expect.

That's like a Spaniard slagging us off because he's spent a week in Blackpool

I just spent a week in a resort surrounded by spanish. Their rudeness and their incessant jibber jabber was driving me nuts. There must have been thousands of them. The older women were fat to a woman, had skin ravaged by the sun, and were wearing outsized sunglasses with tacky D&G or CD detail on the sides. They were loud, rude, pushy cunts. Their daughters were all dressed like mini prom queens, their husbands looked like what you'd get if you stuck Delboy Trotter in a toaster on full power for ten minutes. The young girls were virtually all pear shaped spoilt prima donnas with very small tits.

Oddly, there were also plenty of english there who, germans aside, were the most polite and understated nation represented. If I'd taken an AK-47 with a full clip, over the course of the week, one Essex woman would have taken a bullet, and the rest would have been emptied into spanish. I got the impression that most seemed hail from Madrid (the only * shirts I saw were Madrid ones anyway).

I just spent a week in a resort surrounded by spanish. Their rudeness and their incessant jibber jabber was driving me nuts. There must have been thousands of them. The older women were fat to a woman, had skin ravaged by the sun, and were wearing outsized sunglasses with tacky D&G or CD detail on the sides. They were loud, rude, pushy cunts. Their daughters were all dressed like mini prom queens, their husbands looked like what you'd get if you stuck Delboy Trotter in a toaster on full power for ten minutes. The young girls were virtually all pear shaped spoilt prima donnas with very small tits.

Oddly, there were also plenty of english there who, germans aside, were the most polite and understated nation represented. If I'd taken an AK-47 with a full clip, over the course of the week, one Essex woman would have taken a bullet, and the rest would have been emptied into spanish. I got the impression that most seemed hail from Madrid (the only * shirts I saw were Madrid ones anyway).

Why an AK-47?

My flatmate at uni was from Madrid was a legend and a gent. Although he supported Real he was always referred to a certain team as fucking ***chester fucking U****d (he even managed to get the stars in there). he also kept on saying fucking Barcelona Mother fuckers to. His name was Alberto and he was a king amongst men

In a resort, nail on head.

Have you ever been to a caravan park in the Lakes, hardly representative of the rest of the country is it.

Over the years I've spent a lot of time in Barcelona, Murcia and Sevilla, never had any problems whatsoever, even in industrial Murcia, where poverty was rife.

If I ever make a ton of money, i'd buy a place in Sevilla.

It was the first automatic weapon that popped into my head.

If you can suggest a more effective weapon for culling spanish, I shall bear it in mind for my next trip.

Get a Bazooka or a Grenade launcher, they cause more destruction and make loud noises.

In a resort, nail on head.

Have you ever been to a caravan park in the Lakes, hardly representative of the rest of the country is it.

Over the years I've spent a lot of time in Barcelona, Murcia and Sevilla, never had any problems whatsoever, even in industrial Murcia, where poverty was rife.

If I ever make a ton of money, i'd buy a place in Sevilla.

What's Murcia like Kaizer?

Are you sure you were in Spain Noos?

I've been to Spain almost every year for the last ten years. Gorgeous women, with style, grace and arses to die for. The culture is very family orientated and less capitalist than britain. The food tremendous and much more healthy than the shit we buy over here. The climate is great too.

Murcia is a great spot.Santander in the north is outstanding but the best place has to be The Tesser Del Mere region ,near the mountains .llafranc is stunning

Noos -Yoiu couldn't be more wrong unless your name was Wrongy McWrong from Wrongton

Are you sure you were in Spain Noos?

I've been to Spain almost every year for the last ten years. Gorgeous women, with style, grace and arses to die for. The culture is very family orientated and less capitalist than britain. The food tremendous and much more healthy than the shit we buy over here. The climate is great too.

I'm pretty sure I wasn't in Spain, as it happens. I was in Disneyland, Paris. The travel agent told me it was France.

Murcia is a great spot.Santander in the north is outstanding but the best place has to be The Tesser Del Mere region ,near the mountains .llafranc is stunning

Noos -Yoiu couldn't be more wrong unless your name was Wrongy McWrong from Wrongton

What about the Weather, all round climate even?

Murcia, the coastal area is all very nice and clean, quite quiet too, can get busy during the warmer months.

Tend to get quite a few tourists as they are constantly building golf resorts around the area.

The actual city and surrounding areas is quite a contrast, grey and drab, massive industrial units, factories, not very prosperous at all, but the people are nice enough.

The cost of living in the non-touristy areas is very cheap, as the Spanish economy isnt that strong, especially away from Barca and Madrid.

It's not dissimilar to what Liverpool was in the late eighties.

Weather is temperate, can get cool in the winter, but is roasting in the summer.

Well now I can agree. The fucking French!!!!!

The french were a little impolite, but nowhere near as rude as the fucking spics. My missus, who is the most placid human on earth, almost told one pushy old cow to fuck off, and my missus never tells people to fuck off, unless it's me when I'm trying to get some marital action going.