You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The McCanns...

Chris

10 minutes ago, Aw Geez said:

With new evidence it would be completely normal to go back to a previous suspect

He was never a suspect.  That’s the entire point.  The Germans told them he was worth looking at given his history and offending but the Portuguese decided he wasn’t.   

13 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I’m not disputing that. But it would be embarrassing for them if a man they discounted was found to be responsible. 

Could it be anymore embarrassing than not solving it at all or taking 14 years or arresting the wrong people or releasing the wrong people, all of it is embarrassing. Quite frankly the police involved locally and even their bosses right up the chain may prefer it not to be the German nonce but Portuguese government want this closed one way or the other. A killer still at loose isn't a good look for a holiday destination. 

10 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

He was never a suspect.  That’s the entire point.  The Germans told them he was worth looking at given his history and offending but the Portuguese decided he wasn’t.   

So the Portuguese passed on him years ago, and now the Germans are saying they have new/additional evidence? Is that accurate?

• 6 months later...
On 09/12/2020 at 11:52, Rico1304 said:

They have evidence that she’s dead.   The article PB (RIP) posted seemed to suggest it was a picture of her dead.  Him having a picture of her dead wouldn’t be enough to charge him with murder.  They are seeking more evidence and if they get it they will charge.  

EDIT: he has form for filming his attacks. He filmed himself raping the old lady in Portugal. 

Any update on this?

When is Christian B getting charged with the murder of Madeleine McCann, rico?

You sounded pretty certain, so I thought you'd be the guy to ask. C'mon man, he had a photo and everything and he was known for filming his attacks.

Hahahahaha, you gullible cunt. 

3 minutes ago, TK421 said:

When is Christian B getting charged with the murder of Madeleine McCann, rico?

You sounded pretty certain, so I thought you'd be the guy to ask. C'mon man, he had a photo and everything and he was known for filming his attacks.

Hahahahaha, you gullible cunt. 

I’m afraid I’m not in charge of the German investigation, I know that is hard for you to grasp but it’s the truth.  Maybe wanking off cadaver dogs has finally got to you. 

Fancy coming back from a third or fourth flounce to gleefully talk about a dead kid and actually wanting her parents to have killed her. It’s mental, even for this place.  

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, TK421 said:

No, not that movie.

I'm here for the updates and eagerly awaiting the trial of Christian B. 

No, you don’t want him to be guilty. You need it to be the mum and dad don’t you? Even if he’s found guilty you won’t accept it, it’ll be a conspiracy because I mean why wouldn’t the German legal system get involved to protect 2 foreign drs whose child died in a third country years ago.  I mean that’s totally plausible.  

If he is guilty I guess we’ll have a fifth flounce (or is it sixth?) but you’ll be back. 

Yes mate, it’s clear that I’m the lunatic on this subject.  You are completely lucid and making all the sense.  

Imagine being the person in the German police taking the call to be involved in this conspiracy.  Or maybe they phoned Scotland Yard offering up this bloke as the patsy. Makes so much sense, it’s like a fog is lifting.  Why couldn’t I see it earlier? 

2 minutes ago, TK421 said:

Let's continue this discussion when Christian B is charged for the murder.   Should be any day now...

No I’m convinced. You were right, the parents did it, covered up her death, smuggled the body out, hid it, convinced numerous people to lie and then used their contacts to construct a conspiracy involving the uk police, uk government, Portuguese police and government and now the German police and government who were that invested in the conspiracy that they offered up one of their own citizens.  Couldn’t be more obvious really.