You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

tlw footy tonight...

dave u

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
Thing is, no-one has a 100% attendance record, everyone misses games now and again for whatever reason, yourself included. Most of the people who are wanting to play are regulars who play more often than not, so when you say people have to patient, how do you determine who plays and who doesn't?

As far as I'm concerned, I'm not prepared to say to someone who plays regularly that they can't play because we have too many players. Most of the people on the list play whenever they can, and if they don't it's because they have a good reason (injury, work, bird in labour etc).

I don't have the answers mate, but I do know this 3rd team idea is unworkable

In regards to capping numbers, I would argue that possesion is 9/10ths of the law, which actually excludes me as I'm out injured, but it's possibly the only fair way to do it

Thing is, no-one has a 100% attendance record, everyone misses games now and again for whatever reason, yourself included. Most of the people who are wanting to play are regulars who play more often than not, so when you say people have to patient, how do you determine who plays and who doesn't?

As far as I'm concerned, I'm not prepared to say to someone who plays regularly that they can't play because we have too many players. Most of the people on the list play whenever they can, and if they don't it's because they have a good reason (injury, work, bird in labour etc).

Could be the break in weather,making the attendance jump!

I didnt say you have offended anybody, you just bore me and bring NOTHING to the forum, just get off the fucking footie thread at least you sad old cunt.

I bore you!!

Ye a fuckin miserable,crying Cunt who needs to get a life.

The difference with you and me is this,

I come on here for a buzz and to have a laugh,the scary part about you is that, your deadly fuckin serious and would go to piece's if you got jibbed on here.

So fuck off and don't answer my post,if i BORE YOU THAT MUCH.

I bore you!!

Ye a fuckin miserable,crying Cunt who needs to get a life.

The difference with you and me is this,

I come on here for a buzz and to have a laugh,the scary part about you is that, your deadly fuckin serious and would go to piece's if you got jibbed on here.

So fuck off and don't answer my post,if i BORE YOU THAT MUCH.

He's probably the least serious person on the entire forum. You're a very strange chap.

C'mon Usher every time i post anything,he always as sly digs.

Why doesn't he just bypass my post,then everyone will be happy.

And why am i strange?

Sly digs? Hmm, I don't see anything sly about it, it's fairly out in the open I'd say! And at least he's doing it on this forum where you can see it and respond, not badmouthing you over on a site you don't go on in the way you've been doing to me for example. Oh sorry, I forgot, repeatedly calling me a cunt was just 'tongue in cheek'.

As for you being strange, well for one thing you've got about 80 posts on this thread, talking with people you don't know (and some who you clearly don't like) about a subject that has absolutely nothing to do with you. I find that strange, but maybe it's just me.

Sly digs? Hmm, I don't see anything sly about it, it's fairly out in the open I'd say! And at least he's doing it on this forum where you can see it and respond, not badmouthing you over on a site you don't go on in the way you've been doing to me for example. Oh sorry, I forgot, repeatedly calling me a cunt was just 'tongue in cheek'.

As for you being strange, well for one thing you've got about 80 posts on this thread, talking with people you don't know (and some who you clearly don't like) about a subject that has absolutely nothing to do with you. I find that strange, but maybe it's just me.

Listen, IT'S MY Forum,your stretching that one out, about me calling you a Cunt on another forum,arn't you.

I don't know a fuckin Soul on this forum,so if i make out there my "life long mates" It's fuckin LIGHT HEARTED, OK

Oh i forgot, i've fuckin answered you back!

Am i going to get a "Detention" or "lines" now?

Fuckin grow up

I've got approx 81 posts on this thread now,what d'ya think of that?

Listen, IT'S MY Forum,your stretching that one out, about me calling you a Cunt on another forum,arn't you.

I don't know a fuckin Soul on this forum,so if i make out there my "life long mates" It's fuckin LIGHT HEARTED, OK

Oh i forgot, i've fuckin answered you back!

Am i going to get a "Detention" or "lines" now?

Fuckin grow up

I've got approx 81 posts on this thread now,what d'ya think of that?

I think you are a very sad lonely man.

You have your page 3 S#n girls keep you warm at night.

You still angry your red of UTD get arse kicked by our real reds of Liverpool.

1-4 Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

You really are a Turd arn't you.

Why have you started posting in Broken English? when you first came on to the Forum,your English was perfect.

Have you been the Mabo or something?

Listen Usher's "puppet" i seen you coming over the hill a fuckin hour ago.

It's Friday,go and have your weekly Flick!

New way to raise TLW funds:

"BAN NIGHT"

Auction the right to press the "ban" button for select posters.

Perhaps have TLW on the big screen. Laugh, as the poster himself is goaded until his last moment as a member. One of his posts will be his last post.

All eyes on Dave after each one, until, with his thumb, Dave U gives the signal.

And the member is gone.

Short break for the raffle and then the next member is lined up.

Special feature: Dave M presents "Spot the Momo".

Oh Dave would fuckin love that wouldn't he.

Up he stays ,Down he's gone!

Fuckin hell,imagine how Dave's Ego would feel after that Massage!

Did I just see Durango having a go at someone for posting in broken English?

Hahahahaha priceless.

And if I had a big ego, I'd have banned you the first time you insulted me. I didn't though, I allowed you to have your say and I'm still allowing it, although I'm struggling to see any point in letting you stick around as clearly you're a bit of a tool and the initial novelty of laughing at you is wearing a bit thin now.

I'm sick of you being on this thread though, you've got no business on here as it's fuck all to do with you. So remove yourself before I remove you.

Did I just see Durango having a go at someone for posting in broken English?

Hahahahaha priceless.

And if I had a big ego, I'd have banned you the first time you insulted me. I didn't though, I allowed you to have your say and I'm still allowing it, although I'm struggling to see any point in letting you stick around as clearly you're a bit of a tool and the initial novelty of laughing at you is wearing a bit thin now.

I'm sick of you being on this thread though, you've got no business on here as it's fuck all to do with you. So remove yourself before I remove you.

Can I say i've been Warned?