You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

tlw footy tonight...

dave u

durango, go and fuck right off.

i have spoken, listen to me.

you are dying to get banned so you can goand cry to your rawk mates about how that "cunt usher" banned you from TLW.

just fuck off. youoff nothing here.

you are a grown man (so im told by someone who has spoken to you in person) so just do the wise thing and leave. youre not wanted here and all you want to fdo is wind people up.

mongy mcmong.

Can I say i've been Warned?

O.K Durango this is how it's going to go down, It's not in my power to ban you so I assume you will continue to post. Look, I know who you are, I know who you know, I know how old you are, I know where you live, I know where you post and I know a few people personally who know you and have spoken to you. This isn't a threat, nothing of the sort, I know you are not a manc wind up merchant, I know you follow liverpool and always have done. I know you have been around the forums for a long time and you will continue post but here's the thing. You have posted slanderous shit on other forums about TLW on more than one occasion, you have no friends on here and nobody that wishes to associate with you, you continue to post knowing that noone wants to hear what you have to say. You are a Liverpool fan and have been for many many years yet you cannot see past making pointless antagonizing posts about other forumites. The only thing I can possibly deduce from your behavior is that you have learning difficulties or you are a sad lonely old man who craves acknowledgment. Either way if you wish to continue to post PM me first and explain yourself or carry on to be the fucking idiot everyone thinks you are.

He can't post on this thread, he hasn't been banned but he is banned from this thread. Assuming my new little toy has worked, which we'll find out soon enough I suppose. Thanks Discuit by the way!

haha nice one Dave, might have been a touch pissed last night, nothing in my life will ever better Cain saying in Pink Bar "enough of this fucking gay shit".

He can't post on this thread, he hasn't been banned but he is banned from this thread. Assuming my new little toy has worked, which we'll find out soon enough I suppose. Thanks Discuit by the way!

haha, you got the subtle hint then

I'm such a dick. I forgot the Same Stag do that is ruling me out of Paintballing, actually starts on Thursday. So I'll be in London on Thursday.

So i'm out. Back next week though

1. Liverpool Lad

2. Unrighteous, who promises not to play as shit as this week

3. Woo

4. Leeson

5. Ezekiel

6. Dave U

7. John G

8. Rene

9. Seraf

10.discuit

11. Cain

12. UEM

13. Doctor Troy

14. Ted

That was the list. Matt has now dropped out so there is a free place there. Agt P should have first preference on it but he said yesterday that it is unlikely that he will play this week because he is coming down with the flu.

As I was telling Woo, I'm also a late fitness test. ;)

I am a significant doubt. I have come down with a shocking chest infection, couldn't make it into school today which is bad news for me but there's not a lot I can do about it.

At this moment I'd rule me out and if I think I can play I'll put my name on the reserve list, but I have little or no chance I'd say.