You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tunes that are just fucking ace.....

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill

ahhh to be 18 again

If I knew then what I know now, etc.

On second thoughts I'm glad I ended up posting that live version of Caught by the Fuzz because I'd forgotten just how good Supergrass were live. I saw them at V96 (the first V Festival) in Warrington which I'd gone to because Pulp were headlining - I'd never really taken much notice of Supergrass before but live they absolutely blew me away, they were a proper balls-out rock band.

Anyone fancy telling me how to embed a vid? Using the youtube tag just leaves me with a big white space in my message.

You want to copy the bit in the address bar after the v= bit. On the thread, you want to click the Youtube wrap and paste the part you've just copied into it.

Just make sure that if the Youtube link has &related or similar after the v=, that you don't copy that bit too.

Also, the more official the vid uploader's name (eg, EMI), the less likely it will work when you embed it here.

Some fantastic songs from a fantastic band. Röyksopp.

[YOUTUBE]-_jhdZoPW1Q[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]IkvXcvb7rkg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]RST4R1CEgLQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]lBvaHZIrt0o[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]uQX4YKllGT8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]TmBNkX5iTiU[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]klxai9aaxUw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]YEvVIgCm1zg[/YOUTUBE]

I absolutely fucking love this song. So much in fact that I'm going to post it again

[YOUTUBE]Nd1ZzheIuCk[/YOUTUBE]

and again

[YOUTUBE]ZreLGq0Wcyc[/YOUTUBE]

If you're a fan, check the last one out.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Chimp

Some live tracks. . . .

I absolutely love this (hopefully haven't posted before) - always puts me in a good mood. He plays every instrument himself on the album track. In the words of David Coleman "Quite remarkable".

[YOUTUBE]8fmggMxoJes&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Another couple.

[YOUTUBE]x6z4qSdtkWc&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]XKQ5jhtFypg&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Another great song. Reminds me of going to Paris with uni to play footy against some sports uni there. Great trip.

[YOUTUBE]IyfIdj8Pc88&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]81NygS5pyYo?[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]v_Yx0X-eHn8?[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]FaHuzkyurC0?[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]tRnWYALFPCw?[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]Niwrx19lUQg?[/YOUTUBE]

and possibly my favourite ever one hit wonder of all time, i used to love this when i was a wee lad

[YOUTUBE]ZFYxCIr-Byo?[/YOUTUBE]