You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Who would you rather have in your team?

mcflynn

Fabregas or Alonso?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Fabregas or Alonso?

Fabregas isn't as good as people make out. He's a good player, but nothing more IMO.

Who has a better long pass/vision? Alonso. Who has a better shot? Alonso. Who's the better tackler? Alonso.

I'm not saying Alonso shits all over him, but as a player he's more complete.

Arsenal's formation allows Fabregas to just stroll around doing what he wants, I think he'd struggle in our team though myself.

Fuck that little snidey prick, he belongs in teams with moaning, cheating and arrogant players, like Arsenal and Barcelona.

Amen brother. Let him rot with the rest of Arsense's colonial possessions.

Oh but it's Arsenal and it's beautiful football and they way the game should be played.

What the fuck is that Keyser Soze quote aboot the biggest trick being convincing everyone it never existed or something.

Give me the spirit of a Basque over wherever Fabreghast is from.

Fabregas isn't as good as people make out. He's a good player, but nothing more IMO.

Who has a better long pass/vision? Alonso. Who has a better shot? Alonso. Who's the better tackler? Alonso.

Arsenal's formation allows Fabregas to just stroll around doing what he wants, I think he'd struggle in our team though myself.

Correct on all points

Fuck that little snidey prick, he belongs in teams with moaning, cheating and arrogant players, like Arsenal and Barcelona.

My thought exactly. I fucking hate him. I just want someone to break his leg every time he takes to the field.

When you're right, you're right. (Shame about all your other posts, though).*

*Copyright Hermes, 1729.

I Agree with all the above. I fucking hate these average/ to good players being rated as world class becuase their team is set-up to just allow them to stroll around and put fuck all graft in. See Lamapard.

I'd also have Momo above that overrated snidey little prick.

Fabregas for me too. Thats not a go at Xabi but a compliment to Fabregas.

Please dont anyone compare the malian robbie savage with either Xabi or Cesc. Fucking hell.

I think that you got your heart broken by our last African ball-winner and you're scared to love again, that's what I think.

Open your heart fivetimes.

Fabregas has more pace. That's why I plumped for him. But it's a close thing, and I chose him purely for football reasons; if I went with the heart, it'd be Xabi.

But having more pace dosn't make you goood (Cisse), and Xabi's a better football player than Fabregas.

El Rojo, LFCfanbymistake √, Molby's_Belly, nickcross, paisley1977, Zupee

Hang your head in shame!

No, I stand by it. I think he's the superior player, whatever about his moral fibre. He's still a kid too and will get better and better, injuries permitting.