You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Monarchy

Remmie

Told my nieces they are living through historic times and should see at least four monarchs in their lifetime.

The looked confused, so I explained that the Queen has gone, Charles probably won’t last that long, and William will last about 6 hours until Harry guts him with his commando knife, and feeds Kate and the kids to the royal hounds, Ramsey Bolton style.

They didn’t look too impressed.

19 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

By who? Me or her? Or the cunts that lap her bullshit up? 

One out of 3 

I dont disagree with you  (nor agree in absence of fact in fairness)

On the pitchforks specifically? You.?...clearly?

To use fabrication to defend fabrication is odd

2 minutes ago, Dave D said:

I dont disagree with you  (nor agree in absence of fact in fairness)

On the pitchforks specifically? You.?...clearly?

To use fabrication to defend fabrication is odd

Yep because I meant that people are physically marching around with pitchforks...... 

She has intentionally riled a shit load of Meghan haters with something completely unsubstantiated 24 hours after a far warmer reaction to the 4 of them meeting crowds outside than they would have liked. The grifters simply get too many clicks/GB News airtime to allow Meghan to be seen with too much favour. 

The Jocks are far more closer both emotionally and ethically to the royals than the English will ever get to.

Another thing has become apparent over these last few days is - the queen thought of Scotland more than she did of England.

How will the middle Englanders take that I don't know, but you just cant deny the vibe from Balmoral. 

13 minutes ago, polymerpunkah said:

So did she/they decide the death would occur in Scotland so they could parade her the length of the island?

It's reminding me quite a bit of the US practice of a train taking presidents who die in office from place of death to place of burial.

I think she might have decided that's where she wanted to die. I don't think the parade thing will have come into that, it's just she liked it there more than anywhere. Got up there, saw in the new PM and then got the dignitas treatment 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jennings said:

I can't comprehend that Prince Andrew video.

I mean, it looks awful. Even Damning.

But...even a prize nonce wouldn't do that...

...on national TV...

...at an event to respect his recently departed mother. 

Apparently Randy is looking after Lizzie's corgis!

Why, when I read that news, did the words 'would you like to see some puppies?' spring to mind?

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

But you can’t tell other people what to spend their money on.  There were millions of pints bought this weekend. Why didn’t those people spend it on food banks? 

You can absolutely tell people what to spend their money on when it comes to tributes that are being made in your/your families name.

They've even set up places for people to put all the shite and flowers - as i said why not as the 'wonderful woman' and 'leader' she is supposed to be couldn't she make the gesture to say 'mark my death by helping all those people who are hungry please'....