You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kuyt to be a Magpie?

Ted

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and Bellamy to be a Red according to Echo.

If that's true and he ends up here it will be Rafa's first major fuck up. Who was responsible for the piece? If it was Bascombe then there might be something in it, if it's anybody else then I don't believe it.

Guest TK-421

Ah stop yer whinging you lot. There's enough of that on the Bellamy thread.

Can't see Kuyt being a barcode. Not if he has half a brain cell.

Guest Momo Sissoko
If that's true and he ends up here it will be Rafa's first major fuck up.

Nothing kneejerk about that statment, no?

So If Bellamy comes and is a success, it'll still be a major fuck up?

Guest Momo Sissoko
What a start to the day - fuck of Bellamy - please oh please no. I have faith it is a crock of shite.

You know what, I doubt you've even seen the lad play this season, and you're just toeing the line with the rest of the sheep.

Nothing kneejerk about that statment, no?

So If Bellamy comes and is a success, it'll still be a major fuck up?

Yes, because he'd destroy team spirit and would struggle to cope with Rafa's work ethic. Rafa talks constantly about mentality and Bellamy hasn't the right mentality, imo. I doubt it's true anyway.

I think Bellamy is a talented player, but that's not all it takes to be accepted at Liverpool or to be right for the club. I think he's an absolute ringpiece of the first order and don't want to see him here. In the unlikely event of us signing him, I'll give him a chance, but it's not a signing I want to see.

I think Bellamy is a talented player, but that's not all it takes to be accepted at Liverpool or to be right for the club. I think he's an absolute ringpiece of the first order and don't want to see him here. In the unlikely event of us signing him, I'll give him a chance, but it's not a signing I want to see.

That's pretty much the way I see it as well. There's only Bowyer that I don't think I would have been able to give a fair crack of the whip. I instinctively hope we're not in for Bellamy, but last summer showed that where strikers are concerned it's very difficult to second guess Rafa's plans.

It is his way of life that is the problem, not his skills on the field. He is fast and in PL he is doing fine now. But LFC is a team. Its not just those 90 min, it is those 8760 min. And Im pretty sure he will fuck up if he signs with us.

I dont want players like him. I would rather be nr 5 in the PL than signing him. I dont want to win games because of cheating or having players like him in our team.

Take Flo back instead.