You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Silly forum related things which make you laugh...

dave u

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A great read this thread...found myself smiling wrily and nodding on several occasions!! I started reading and posting on the forum about 3 years ago, after I started a temping job, after a period of being out of work. Without being too melodramatic, the forum and the posters have kinda been there through the shit times personally, but also the good times too....long may it continue!!!

Having watched the odd programme about inuits I find it bizzare that there's a man out there somewhere not far from the north pole making more sense than than most on here.

I also seem to think that people look like their avtars. I can only imgaine RIS as a six foot rocking stormtropper as he does his daily shop. or stu m actually looked like JAR but have decided he just has a ginger fetish.

That paul has actually gone wireless so he can spend more quality time with the missus and not miss out on any of the inane drivel on the GF.

A bit late to the party but the funniest thing ever posted was by Cath twice in reply to my post on Valentines day thread for the twats who put nookie ahead of LFC, Also posted a great reply to a Tom Ross thread about not being able to go to the CL Final, real funny shit that, havent laughed so much in ages.

NP is obviously as Mad as me in a canadian type of way but when he posts i always click on to see what he's posted.

Seeing people getting uptight over silly things is also funny

Have to say I spend far too much time on here but it is a funny place with the odd bit of agro but all good fun really

Guest tactics truck

You all got wack avatars and no-one knows what anyone elses avatars mean. Except Dave who knows and see's all when it comes to avatars.

Personally I think that most people need to take a long hard look at their avatars and ask if their avatars are doing enough for them. Some fall woefully short. That's none of my business though as I can only be responsible for my own avatar.

Guest tactics truck
Fucking hell lads lets have a group tug eh?!?!

And the fact that only my opinion is ever right.

Thats what I like about this forum :whistle:

I just need more people to Jive with me and my homes from Afrikaana.

We deffo need more jive on this site. More brothers and sistas who speak jive rather than just random white people.

Having watched the odd programme about inuits I find it bizzare that there's a man out there somewhere not far from the north pole making more sense than than most on here.

I also seem to think that people look like their avtars. I can only imgaine RIS as a six foot rocking stormtropper as he does his daily shop. or stu m actually looked like JAR but have decided he just has a ginger fetish.

That paul has actually gone wireless so he can spend more quality time with the missus and not miss out on any of the inane drivel on the GF.

My new one is closer to how I really look.

Guest tactics truck
Would that be orange and tomatoey, or turquoise with writing all over you?

You...you don't think he could be Purple Aki do you after a few years in the slammer?

Guest tactics truck

Deffo-look (From the other thread)

"Not too far from the truth. Best purple patch of my entire career was my first six months at university."

Rashid. I know he can be infuriating but he genuinely has me pissing myself more than anyone else on here*. I used to love his schoolboy forum fights with Kopite and his throwaway comments such as "I don't trust lip readers" a couple of weeks ago are pure comedy gold.

The madness of Red Nick rules too as do NP's matter of fact conversations about stray Polar Bears walking around like dogs and getting pissed with crazy Norwegian explorers.

Elmyn on the GF must be the ultimate WUM and I can't help enjoying it when some poor naive soul bites.

*with the possible exception of Christian. The boy is a fucking genius. That newbie's bewilderment at his comments about John Terry's great hair had me falling off my chair the other week.

Yeah, that was me. Still have no clue what that was all about.

Before i post, i wanted to say this is gay!! Now that that is over with.....

Just the idea that we get on the computer all day and discuss LFC is shocking to me. For the most part i just like reading the crazy shit you all write. My only problem is when i come to school at 7:00 there are 30 threads i need to catch up on and my workday suffers because of it. Then when i am caught up it is usually 5:00 and all of you are asleep and i basically talk to myself. So i am officially the saddest member on this website. And you are all still gay.

Gay is good me old hamshank...BTW, seeing as gay is it in hollywood these days is there any truth that the next big blockbuster is a remake of Jurassic Park with the leading role played by a megasaurass??? ;-)

Guest rodward

I just need more people to Jive with me and my homes from Afrikaana.

That's real funny man. Hit me wit another one- u killin me! Fool

The tread with the fireman. Pure class. Must admit the craptalk tread also had some great posts in it, especially when Milan took a trip over and got banned.

Captions on here are hilarious. So was the sunshine bus Stu...

NP has some incredibly knowledge. I hope he makes many more Canadians seal clubbers think like he does.

And Dave's carefully "He is just a Norwegian, be gentle" posts….

• 2 years later...

Skidfinges McGonical's avatar and custom title really amuse me, I don't know why as I don't even know what the hell it's about.

I now have the urge to disagree with people by saying "No Sir, I don't like it."