You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Didi Hamann in pub laughing at final whistle!

ScouseJim

Dad just come in after watching the match with his mates at the White Horse in Woolton Village. He just said Didi Hamann was in watching the match with his mates, according to me dad at end of the match he was laughing away with his mates! Marcus Babbel used to drink in the White as well, and Gascoigne when he played for Blue Shite and was staying at the Woolton Redbourne.

Now, is Hamann on his way out?

Is he injured at moment or what?

What so fucking funny about us losing? :no

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dad just come in after watching the match with his mates at the White Horse in Woolton Village. He just said Didi Hamann was in watching the match with his mates, according to me dad at end of the match he was laughing away with his mates! Marcus Babbel used to drink in the White as well, and Gascoigne when he played for Blue Shite and was staying at the Woolton Redbourne.

Could be about anything. I pissed myself about 10 seconds after the final whistle. My best mate's a manc and he said with more than a tinge of sarcasm:

"Well, I reckon that's you lot put in your place, man we're good!"

Do you honestly think Didi's loyalty is questionable? :wallbutt:

We're entitled a laugh at it. I've cooled down now, but WTF ?

We were under par today, and lost concentration at the end to allow a drug crazed lunatic to score, but we were the better team overall.

Nevilles celebrations at the end reminded me of the BS celebrating a 0-0 at Anfield in the late 70's.

They know the're on their way out.