You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fuck Dunk the S*n hat wearing cunt

Maldini

Guest nobjockey
The only people who still use the Wayne's World "not" catchphrase are over 45 or live in the games workshop. Which one are you sunshine.

Don't come over here telling us about our lives. We're all fine. Don't stay to long though or we might end up de-programming you from the cult. You know fuck all about Tom so I'd leave it, you'll only get laughed at.

Wanna buy a hat? It's red and white and it has the name of a famous national tabloid on it.....?

Off you go now, Mien Fuhrer is calling you.

Why?? Do you sell them do you??

For your information, I'm from neither pigeon hole, but feel free to keep up the guesswork, it's "mildly" entertaining.

As for the "you'll be laughed at", well give me a razor and I'll slash my wrists now before it gets too much. Fookin hell, you lot are a barrel of laughs.

Its being deleted because it's of no relevance to the forum. If you've got a problem with Dunk, go to the man himself. He openly leaves his msn details on KT. But that would be dealing with the problem direct, instead of dropping a photo on the forum, like a proper shithouse.

So you don't think it's got any relevance to the people using the forum at all that its owner likes the Sun newspaper?

Surely, the shithouse is the one who keeps hiding the truth?

Guest nobjockey
Informing a Liverpool forum about thier leader wearing a Sun hat isn't relevant then.

What the fuck is then?

So its relevant to a load of people talking about football, away from Dunk where he rarely gets involved. At the end of the day, that's what people are there for, to talk football.

The gratification you boys are getting isnt from exposing someone as publically advocating the S*n newspaper, it's just childishly causing a stir, and sitting back to watch the consequences.

Some of the posts I've seen from your own lot on here, are equally on a level with this photo, yet that goes unpunished by the site owner.

If you can't see the irony, and downright hypocricy there mate, I give up.

And you lot cry over a Sun hat...Jeez, while one of your very own is openly racist. On your own forum. And allowed to get away with it.

There is no way on earth that anyred could associate themselves with the S*n and justify it. Racist, homophobic or whatever type of bigot you foolishly want to call people on this forum, look closer to home and then look here:

http://www.contrast.org/hillsborough/home.shtm

So its relevant to a load of people talking about football, away from Dunk where he rarely gets involved. At the end of the day, that's what people are there for, to talk football.

The gratification you boys are getting isnt from exposing someone as publically advocating the S*n newspaper, it's just childishly causing a stir, and sitting back to watch the consequences.

Some of the posts I've seen from your own lot on here, are equally on a level with this photo, yet that goes unpunished by the site owner.

If you can't see the irony, and downright hypocricy there mate, I give up.

That's one down, the rest of the list to go.

Next issue. Stealing a photo from the Norwegian fanclub and then threatening to sue them when they ask where and when permission to use it was given.

Your comments please.

E-Mail from DJ_Sydney_A

I am not being a cunt to him, just can't be arsed with all the running around.

Evening Rash,

It came to my attention today that someone has registered on "The Liverpool Way" under the username 'Dj_Sydney_A' and has been posting some shite.

I've only briefly browsed the thread concerned as i dont have time to read through 20 odd pages of such rubbish, but i just wanted to take this opportunity to clarify that it most certainly is not me.

I sent a message to Dave Usher via the 'Contact Us' link on TLW and explained this.

I could even go to the trouble of registering on TLW and allowing Dave to compare the IP addresses to confirm that the person posting under the alias 'Dj_Sydney_A' isnt me...but i dont see why i should go to the trouble.

I'm not sure how friendly you are with Dave, but if you DO know him fairly well, i'd appreciate it if you could just let him know that someone's upto mischief and it's them trying to cause trouble, not me being a dick.

Shame that there are some sad people in the world like that with little better to do than try and stir some shit...haha...but oh well, never mind.

Send me a reply to let me know you got this email if you could...

Hope you and your family are well mate,

Take care,

Sid (The REAL Dj_Sydney_A)

YNWA

45 seconds. That's going to take some doing to beat!

Just to update you...

<anfieldanfield(2)> Jesus Dunk, take a step back mate, you're in the wrong, just show Ryan a little bit of respect, eh

<Ryan20> Goodnight Koptalk.

<anfieldanfield(2)> That's all he's asking for...

<Le chacal> forget it o'hare

<Dunk> why am i in the wrong? he breached the AUP. nuff said.

<Dunk> now stop cluttering the shout box with your pathetic rants

<anfieldanfield(2)> You didn't reply to me either, for what it's worth...

<anfieldanfield(2)> Are you aware I've been posting on Koptalk for years and years...and this is how I'm treated

<Le chacal> poor baby...

<anfieldanfield(2)> It's poor Dunk, really poor

<Ryan20> It's a joke.

<Dunk> i dont care if you've been here two minutes or ten years, its the same rules for everyone

<Dunk> now this is my last request for the shout box to be left free of this nonsense

<Ryan20> you've shown zero respect to thoe who have been here for years, and who have backed you elsewhere. that's why people are annoyed Dunk.

<anfieldanfield(2)> Exactly

<05 Milan> yeah I'm really fed up as well! where's my book?

<anfieldanfield(2)> But where can we post our 'nonsense' Dunk ? You delete it all, wherever we post it

<Crouching Striker> Intruder alert

<Delinquent> I've posted several times on this shout box and had it deleted each time

<Delinquent> go on. do it again

<Delinquent> what was the content of the email ryan?

<anfieldanfield(2)> There's no feedback fourms...

<Delinquent> apparently they were only for queires about the intro of THIS forum

<Delinquent> conveniently it seems

<Dunk> 2 banned. any more wish to spoil the shout box?

<CheshireDave> Nope

<Delinquent> you might as well include me in that

<CheshireDave> Banned from everywhere or just the Shoutbox?

<Pablo_liverpool> the shout box is comedy

<Dunk> everywhere

Someone has probably already made a comment on this, this thread is running wild afterall.

Anyway there was me, reading through all this maybe hoping for a charging rhinosaurus or some gardening work, and there; there it was....in the middle of nowhere and apparently in his first post....seriously...I've never laughed this mutch from reading on any forum....and now it's turing me into saturday shopper.... :D

Thanks 05Milan

Guest nobjockey
So you don't think it's got any relevance to the people using the forum at all that its owner likes the Sun newspaper?

Surely, the shithouse is the one who keeps hiding the truth?

Look mate, I've never seen the photo before today, so I dont know any details regarding it, therefore I'm hardly in a position to condemn or clear his name. I just find it a tad hypocritical given some of the posts I've witnessed on here today.

Look mate, I've never seen the photo before today, so I dont know any details regarding it, therefore I'm hardly in a position to condemn or clear his name. I just find it a tad hypocritical given some of the posts I've witnessed on here today.

what kind of posts? are you referring to the racist jokes by a wheelchair dude who we thought came from Koptalk since we had never heard about him before? the guy Dave said he was going to ban but didn't need to as he left on his own accord?

Guest nobjockey
And in case you've missed it already, check this site out:

http://www.kraptalk.com

And then when you've read it, come back here and continue to defend your master...

So is noone going to pass comment on why one of your own posters is allowed to be openly racist on your own forum without punishment?? :whistle: thought not.

Later all.

Guest nobjockey
what kind of posts? are you referring to the racist jokes by a wheelchair dude who we thought came from Koptalk since we had never heard about him before? the guy Dave said he was going to ban but didn't need to as he left on his own accord?

So he hasnt been banned then?? So he's free to come back??

Thought so.

First things first. Dunc is breaking the law if he is infact providing video footage of goals. That's enough to get his site shut down.

2nd, gotta laugh at the way dunc conducts his business on his site judging by some of the transcripts posted.

I'm sure I'll be able to get more added to kraptalk to take the piss when I see the owner of it on monday.

Make up your mind, you just said he "left of his own accord". So in short, you mean he logged off.

Look mate over here we are big boys and there is almost no censorship. It's self regulating. That guy came on here for one day, exactly the same day all the koptalk people came over, then fucked off.

Did you see how many posts he's made? Under ten so he's not "one of us" is he?

If you thought about your comments first then you wouldn't be no blindly ignorant to what the situation was.

Someone has probably already made a comment on this, this thread is running wild afterall.

Anyway there was me, reading through all this maybe hoping for a charging rhinosaurus or some gardening work, and there; there it was....in the middle of nowhere and apparently in his first post....seriously...I've never laughed this mutch from reading on any forum....and now it's turing me into saturday shopper.... :D

Thanks 05Milan

ooooh the horror! someone is obviously misusing my name! I must send an e-mail to DJ Sydney A to clear up this misunderstanding at once!

• Upvote 1