You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fuck Dunk the S*n hat wearing cunt

Maldini

As I said.. One to remember me by..

The thing is I havent got a clue about spelling why I normally call the posters Im discussing with in a Forum.. your number is? and Ill call you right away...

:party: Just try all the numbers until you get lucky:

The Islamic Foundation,

Markfield Conference Centre,

Ratby Lane,

Markfield,

Leicester, LE67 9RN, England.

Tel: 01530 244944/5

Fax: 01530 244946

eMail: i.foundat...@islamic-foundation.org.uk

------------------------------------------------

The House of Knowledge,

522 Coventry Road,

Small Heath,

Birmingham, B10 0UN, England.

Tel: 0121 753 1889

Fax: 0121 753 2422

eMail: s...@hidaayah.demon.co.uk

We also have groupsex numbers but then you'll have to pass a test first...

Guest the_khl

I havent moved anywhere CAD Im just broadening my horizons mate ;)

Seems like there are some decent posters here as well.. and you're apparantly aloud to write cnut with the "n" and "u" placed different.

*awaits right moment to (ab)use that little feature.. *

:party: Just try all the numbers until you get lucky:

The Islamic Foundation,

Markfield Conference Centre,

Ratby Lane,

Markfield,

Leicester, LE67 9RN, England.

Tel: 01530 244944/5

Fax: 01530 244946

eMail: i.foundat...@islamic-foundation.org.uk

------------------------------------------------

The House of Knowledge,

522 Coventry Road,

Small Heath,

Birmingham, B10 0UN, England.

Tel: 0121 753 1889

Fax: 0121 753 2422

eMail: s...@hidaayah.demon.co.uk

We also have groupsex numbers but then you'll have to pass a test first...

Really, no, you will just get Rashid on the other end and if you mention crouch.... well, you better have a lot of credit on your phone is all I am sayin.

:wallbutt:

As I said.. One to remember me by..

The thing is I havent got a clue about spelling why I normally call the posters Im discussing with in a Forum.. your number is? and Ill call you right away...

Do you live near Rice Lane?

Anyhooo, Usher also has made false promises. I bought an Eeeeeeggooooor mug off him via paypal. He then didn't send it. Told me I had to come and get it. Well, Canada is quite far from Liverpool so I told him to stuff it. He then told me it would enlarge my penis if I drank my morning tea using the mug. I sent him another tenner. He never sent the mug. So, I had to come and get it (and coincidently the LFC Canada Supporters Club arranged tickets for me) just before last year's Bolton and Juve fixtures.

He produced the mug, but alas Mrs Patrick is now suing him, liverpool.no and Michel Platini (allegedly). And me, well my kidneys have given out because I drank 12 cups of earl grey a day. Please send me some money so I can get the kidney and mail order bride 2 for 1 special from the Phillipines. The link can be found on koptalk.

I hope this enlightens everyone and sorry dave, but the truth had to be out there.

Guest Delinquent
I havent moved anywhere CAD Im just broadening my horizons mate ;)

Seems like there are some decent posters here as well.. and you're apparantly aloud to write cnut with the "n" and "u" placed different.

*awaits right moment to (ab)use that little feature.. *

That's a cracking point khl. It's just occurred to me that I too have been passing up the privelege. I must be some sort of cunt!

In fact, you must be some sort of cunt for not using the word "cunt" to it's full potential. You daft cunt.

Anyway you cunt, stick around a bit and check out some of the banter with these cunts. It's quite cuntish but it's generally pretty good. Cunt.

Guest the_khl
So let me get this straight.... as soon as someone starts a discussion you call them instead?

Help! I need an adult!

*hmmm.. MonkeyWool.. nope, can't find him on the Yellow-pages*

:party:

Guest the_khl
That's a cracking point khl. It's just occurred to me that I too have been passing up the privelege. I must be some sort of cunt!

In fact, you must be some sort of cunt for not using the word "cunt" to it's full potential. You daft cunt.

Anyway you cunt, stick around a bit and check out some of the banter with these cunts. It's quite cuntish but it's generally pretty good. Cunt.

While TY Del.. a gentleman CUNT as always. :D

I sure can CUNT on you!!

CUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNT...

aaaaah felt gooood to get that out of the system now I'll just have to get some.... cunt..

Guest the_khl
Is this what happened when Saddam went? The Iraqis just went mental and did all the things they couldnt do when he was there?

Do we need to send peacekeepers after you pair of buffoons?

He he no thanks Ill manage mate :D

(Del will need 3 as he can be rather fiery)

Do you live near Rice Lane?

Anyhooo, Usher also has made false promises. I bought an Eeeeeeggooooor mug off him via paypal. He then didn't send it. Told me I had to come and get it. Well, Canada is quite far from Liverpool so I told him to stuff it. He then told me it would enlarge my penis if I drank my morning tea using the mug. I sent him another tenner. He never sent the mug. So, I had to come and get it (and coincidently the LFC Canada Supporters Club arranged tickets for me) just before last year's Bolton and Juve fixtures.

He produced the mug, but alas Mrs Patrick is now suing him, liverpool.no and Michel Platini (allegedly). And me, well my kidneys have given out because I drank 12 cups of earl grey a day. Please send me some money so I can get the kidney and mail order bride 2 for 1 special from the Phillipines. The link can be found on koptalk.

I hope this enlightens everyone and sorry dave, but the truth had to be out there.

I cunt find that God damn link anywhere. Can't you just get my creditcard number...?

I've sure had a good start at this site.. everything spells different in here!!

*Mental note: Look Monkeywool with little w up in the BT phone book*

Is khl the Kahzakstan Hockey League?

Topics discussed, in order of relevance:

1. LFC

2. NHL

3. Seal clubbing

4. Tom Ross

5. Islam and Rashid and flexing.

6. Weird Danish fetishes.

Is there a high immigration of Filipina females to Denmark in the Roman Catholic virgin-love-you-long-time 19-25 year old demographic?

If so, I'll take one and make when you send her she's dressed for Greenland weather, OK?

Are you coming on to my wife? Dim Summ is very offended!

Anyway, you have build a compelling case for yourself. I'll jsut give her the creditcard send her a long and we can call it even.

/CAD

*must remember to put holes in box this time before shipping*

Guest the_khl
Is khl the Kahzakstan Hockey League?

Topics discussed, in order of relevance:

1. LFC

2. NHL

3. Seal clubbing

4. Tom Ross

5. Islam and Rashid and flexing.

6. Weird Danish fetishes.

Nunavut sure sounds COLD mate.. :party:

KHL is a code... an ancient code - a secret - people around the globe has died to protect it untill this day.. it's my ....

Genitals...

ooooooppppss

Initials..

FUCKING SITE YOU... :wallbutt: