You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fuck Dunk the S*n hat wearing cunt

Maldini

this is what he had to say in answer to my question....hust to hear both sides of the coin.

<Toni> but dunk, dont you think that wearing a hat from thAT RAG is a gesture which blatantly disrespects hillsbrough and LFC in general? honest question.

<the_khl> Im a fan of Liverpool an this site suits me well.. people often attend to forget that things doesnt originate out of blue air..

<Dunk> In 1998 that photo was taken in france at the wc where the sun bus models were putting em on everone. i thought it was tango hat but tango was on the back, sun on the front...

<Dunk> i published that photo myself on koptalk when i started the site

<CtrlAltDelete> oh well - we all make mistakes. I respect what you have done with this site

<CtrlAltDelete> I gladly pay 25£ a year for all this

<Dunk> before the net, if you were outside liverpool, you didnt even know about the sun or what they'd don

E-Mail from DJ_Sydney_A

I am not being a cunt to him, just can't be arsed with all the running around.

Evening Rash,

It came to my attention today that someone has registered on "The Liverpool Way" under the username 'Dj_Sydney_A' and has been posting some shite.

I've only briefly browsed the thread concerned as i dont have time to read through 20 odd pages of such rubbish, but i just wanted to take this opportunity to clarify that it most certainly is not me.

I sent a message to Dave Usher via the 'Contact Us' link on TLW and explained this.

I could even go to the trouble of registering on TLW and allowing Dave to compare the IP addresses to confirm that the person posting under the alias 'Dj_Sydney_A' isnt me...but i dont see why i should go to the trouble.

I'm not sure how friendly you are with Dave, but if you DO know him fairly well, i'd appreciate it if you could just let him know that someone's upto mischief and it's them trying to cause trouble, not me being a dick.

Shame that there are some sad people in the world like that with little better to do than try and stir some shit...haha...but oh well, never mind.

Send me a reply to let me know you got this email if you could...

Hope you and your family are well mate,

Take care,

Sid (The REAL Dj_Sydney_A)

YNWA

That's interesting. The 'real' DJ sent me a boorish private message. The supposedly 'fake' DJ referred to the same message on here. So the real DJ is the victim of someone who has hacked into his own message centre and then impersonated him on here (quite brilliantly, by the way). :no

a shame we couldn't win over your countryman CtrlAltDelete, eh DT? those danish names are getting weirder and weirder BTW...

- I'll gladly pay 25 quid Dunk! Best money I ever spent Dunk! I respect the fact that you rip off me and other LFC-fans Dunk! I respect you wearing a Sun-hat Dunk!

Guest IanTheRed
no need for that one, he didn't post abuse. kind of funny how he didn't bother answering the "tough" questions though

Apologies Milan, don't get too long in work for replies - kinda busy pre-xmas mate. Nice attitude some people have on here to newbies :party:

As for the questions, as honestly as possible:

What's your opinion on the book that many people have paid for and never received?

Its a fucking scandal, out of order mate. I personally have never given a single penny to anyone over the internet unless I expect a brown parcel with XXX printed on the side to arrive. Order on a promise...hmmm, who is the mug?

What's your opinion on the way wealthy Dunc uses KopTalk to beg for money for his sick relatives?

RE: Lauren I take it? If 100% of the money didn't go to her, its a disgrace. I sent a get well card, but no money - I'm not a charity and I did believe it was well out of order to use a position of power to influence more gulliable people, but no more than someone like Wogan begging us to send money to children in need.

What's your opinion on the fact that Dunc runs websites devoted to other clubs?

Don't give a fuck personally, I'm a Liverpool fan. He shoudln't say he is a Liverpool fan, but its a website out to make money. It keeps me off street corners drinking cider, so it doesn its job for me. Each to their own.

What's your opinion on KopTalk's practice of taking other sites' news items and reproducing them without crediting the original source?

Out of order, you should always credit the source. TBH I never listen to gossip anyway, bloke down the pub told me etc, etc...give it a rest. Once I see some guy weaing a Liverpool top - thats when I believe it. Tell me one website that never copies a rumour, I'll point out a liar.

Hope that answers you, I'm not a fan of a website, just a football club. Do some of the abusive monkeys on here come with leads? Koptalk's dont!

:whistle:

That's interesting. The 'real' DJ sent me a boorish private message. The supposedly 'fake' DJ referred to the same message on here. So the real DJ is the victim of someone who has hacked into his own message centre and then impersonated him on here (quite brilliantly, by the way). :no

I bet he's glad he never went to the bother of logging on via a proxy now ;)

Guest IanTheRed
Not that I'm lazy, but what did Ian say?? He's normally a good lad..

There you go mate, this is what I said:

<IanTheRed> Fair enough by me. I don't bive a tramps boll0ck for all the political shoite that has been spouted today, Liverpool is my only care, not some 'online community'

<IanTheRed> You run a website, and I wouldn't do it for free personally (otherwise I would start my own). Who give a shite what people think as long as somewhere we get to talk about LFC

And I standby every word, boll0cks to all this website v website shit. I come online to read about Liverpool, my home city, and not some bitching.

His methods appear well out of order (I'm on KrapTalk too btw), but why the hell would anyone give him money? I haven't, and why would anyone else?

Naivity or stupidity?

Re: IanTheRed - fair play mate

Yeah, to all those who've said 'fair enough, we didn't realise', well done, mighty big of you.

What is actually happening over there? One of those chat room transcripts had talk of a 'crisis'. Now I'm not usually one for schadenfreude, but that would be splendid.

*edit*

The first sentence there sounded a bit sarcastic... It wasn't meant to!

Guest IanTheRed
Yeah, to all those who've said 'fair enough, we didn't realise', well done, mighty big of you.

What is actually happening over there? One of those chat room transcripts had talk of a 'crisis'. Now I'm not usually one for schadenfreude, but that would be splendid.

*edit*

The first sentence there sounded a bit sarcastic... It wasn't meant to!

I've been offline all day but it seems like a 'lets invade KT/LW' sort of pitchforks and burning torches type day. Some of the regulars have been booted questioning Dunk, who is as usual aloof.

I don't give a monkeys either way, I'll continue looking of Koptalk, Liverpool Way & RAWK.

I'm such a whore for free Liverpool news...sue me!

Guest IanTheRed
Seemingly, just another apathetic "Liverpool is my only care" soul. :(

Thats me Cochcaer, you can address me if you wish, I am here :whistle: (Abeit for a few mins, off to enjoy my life outside forums).

I like the banter on KopTalk, with the likes of Piedro, FFF et al but that doesn't mean I'm going to join the fucking 'happy happy joy joy' happy clappers. It serves my means.

I feel sorry for the people who are opressed by Dunk, those who are hankering for their fivers & lost lives, those who feel that an injustice has been served by his very being, but thats it. Why are you all here? To have a whoopdy fucking great time with some 'online' mates you may never meet or because of Liverpool FC?

Yup, I am the 'a' in apathetic. Which are you?

Thats me Cochcaer, you can address me if you wish, I am here :whistle: (Abeit for a few mins, off to enjoy my life outside forums).

I like the banter on KopTalk, with the likes of Piedro, FFF et al but that doesn't mean I'm going to join the fucking 'happy happy joy joy' happy clappers. It serves my means.

I feel sorry for the people who are opressed by Dunk, those who are hankering for their fivers & lost lives, those who feel that an injustice has been served by his very being, but thats it. Why are you all here? To have a whoopdy fucking great time with some 'online' mates you may never meet or because of Liverpool FC?

Yup, I am the 'a' in apathetic. Which are you?

All of that would be fine if it wasn't for the hat thing. How do you square that emphatically un-Red circle? It's plain wrong and you know it. He backed The S*n on his Liverpool website. By going on there you give your tacit approval to his cynical money-obsessed exploitation of Reds. No real Red would have anything to do with that rag. What does that tell you about him and his website?

Guest IanTheRed
All of that would be fine if it wasn't for the hat thing. How do you square that emphatically un-Red circle? It's plain wrong and you know it. He backed The S*n on his Liverpool website. By going on there you give your tacit approval to his cynical money-obsessed exploitation of Reds. No real Red would have anything to do with that rag. What does that tell you about him and his website?

Simply by the fact that I don't think that Dunk is a red? Do any of you? He is a website owner, who I give no money to. Never have done, never will do.

The S*n is a fucking despicable piece of sensationalist shite that that no Liverpool fan (abeit Souness) would touch. Unfortunately now I live in Yorkshire I have to see the front page a lot more and find it hard to look at it without petrol and a match,.

I haven't seen the picture of Dunk, and don't really want to. I will never give a penny to Dunk or publishers of that jizzrag. Who here subscribes to Sky? You are giving money to the very people who are hit by a strike to the S*n.

The S*n is published by News Group Newspapers of News International, itself a subsidiary of Rupert Murdoch's News

I have never given Rupert Murdoch a penny, I have never subscribed to Sky, have you? So please, please spare me your high and mighty speil for frequenting a website where the owner may or may not love the S*n, may or may not even like Liverpool FC, when probably at least 50% of people on here, KopTalk, Rawk et al give money to the man at the very top of the S*n.

If you think that I'm being pedantic, that Scumbag editor Kelvin is now working for Talksport, not the paper. Rebekka Wade is the editor now, so how diluted should we go in our critisism?

If you think that I'm being pedantic, that Scumbag editor Kelvin is now working for Talksport, not the paper. Rebekka Wade is the editor now, so how diluted should we go in our critisism?

He no longer owns talksport I believe and is apparently back at the s*n. Besides talksport is just shite anyway so why anyone listens is beyond me.

Simply by the fact that I don't think that Dunk is a red? Do any of you? He is a website owner, who I give no money to. Never have done, never will do.

The S*n is a fucking despicable piece of sensationalist shite that that no Liverpool fan (abeit Souness) would touch. Unfortunately now I live in Yorkshire I have to see the front page a lot more and find it hard to look at it without petrol and a match,.

I haven't seen the picture of Dunk, and don't really want to. I will never give a penny to Dunk or publishers of that jizzrag. Who here subscribes to Sky? You are giving money to the very people who are hit by a strike to the S*n.

I have never given Rupert Murdoch a penny, I have never subscribed to Sky, have you? So please, please spare me your high and mighty speil for frequenting a website where the owner may or may not love the S*n, may or may not even like Liverpool FC, when probably at least 50% of people on here, KopTalk, Rawk et al give money to the man at the very top of the S*n.

I wasn't being high and mighty; just following the lead of the families, as I think that's the right thing to do. I was trying to engage with you, but your tone makes you sound like either a twat or someone with a guilty conscience. The fact that you don't see it as a problem shows that you're very out of touch with the views of local Reds. Boycott The S*n - and anyone who uses it to make money in the name of Liverpool Football Club.

copy of an email sent to the premier league, with the subject "Website allegedly showing illegal content of premier league games":-

"Hello

While visiting various Liverpool Fc fan sites on the internet, it has come to my attention that one, http://www.koptalk.com may be offering clips of goals for LFC matches as part of its premium content services. As I understand it, this may contravene UK law if it includes premier league games, and I feel it my duty as a regular match-goer, to bring this to your attention.

I have a vague recollection that you possibly have some history with this site, due to it apparently offering subscription to overseas satellite services a few years ago on its site as competition prizes (in order to view overseas premier league games not normally transmitted as part of the Sky deal). If I am not misremembering that, I am sure you have the site owners contact details, if not I will happily pass them on.

I would be grateful if you would investigate this further, as IF true, it represents a willingness to deceive the supporters of our national game"

Anyone up for a carefully worded campaign?