You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Robbie Keane in January?

Rashid

Alan Kennedy says Robbie Keane has told him that he wants to play for his boyhood idols Liverpool.

I'd love to see him at Anfield, I have always rated him.

This is according to a Spurs site.

Me, my mates, every male member of my family and, I'd imagine, every one on here would all want to play for Liverpool. That doesn't mean we're about to be the subject of a shock transfer window poaching expedition from the club - just as it won't with Big Gay Bow and Arrows Boy.

I'd rather sign Rash as manager than Keane as a striker.

He's a fat, useless pisshead who used to be fast but now he's just shite. He can't even get past Mido for Spurs; what use is he to us?

With me as manager we would play attacking football, no Crouch up front, Owen would be back at Anfield, we would have no Traore at Left Back and teams would shit themselves coming to Anfield.

;)

With me as manager we would play attacking football, no Crouch up front, Owen would be back at Anfield, we would have no Traore at Left Back and teams would shit themselves coming to Anfield.

;)

There'd be a player mutiny during the first training session:

Rash: OK lads, I want you to do some ball work... erm, no that's shit. Let's do some running... On second thoughts, I love the ball, me... forget that. Get round that field (etc, etc, ad infinatum)

The players: Huh?

There'd be a player mutiny during the first training session:

Rash: OK lads, I want you to do some ball work... erm, no that's shit. Let's do some running... On second thoughts, I love the ball, me... forget that. Get round that field (etc, etc, ad infinatum)

The players: Huh?

No chance, the best doctors, trainers and physios will be at Anfield.

So you must hate the idea of you being Liverpool Manager and being a success too then, doesn't much more fictional than that.

Robbie Keane has been touted as a promising player since his Wolves days, has he ever had a full season where he actually lived up to the expectation? As for the bow and arrow celebration, even if you do think he could do a job for us the bow and arrow thing has to rule him out :)

rumours flying about that if Fowler can get himself fit then he will sign in January on a pay as you play deal. Dont care if hes past it, lost his touch, whatever just to see God in a Liverpool shirt one last time would do it for me. Sure i read Dave has said he has heard rumblings or was that regards last season.