You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

HE WONT GET AWAY WITH THIS!

CHARLIE

I HOPE IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO WONT LET THIS CUNT GET AWAY WITH IT!

NEVER MIND ALL THIS FORGET HIM , HE NEEDS TO KNOW THE FANS OF THE CLUB WHO HE SUPPORTED ALL HIS LIFE, FUCKIN HATE HIM.

I CANT WAIT FOR HIM TO RETURN TO ANFIELD. CANT FUCKIN WAIT

I HOPE IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO WONT LET THIS CUNT GET AWAY WITH IT!

NEVER MIND ALL THIS FORGET HIM , HE NEEDS TO KNOW THE FANS OF THE CLUB WHO HE SUPPORTED ALL HIS LIFE, FUCKIN HATE HIM.

I CANT WAIT FOR HIM TO RETURN TO ANFIELD. CANT FUCKIN WAIT

Seriously mate, you need to calm down. Nothing positive can come of anything you have said here, either for yourself or Liverpool Football Club. Life (much like a league season) is a marathon, not a sprint. Your day of quiet satisfaction will come when Carra lifts Number 19. That's what this is all about.

Despite all the words about being a fan and a local lad, he was never one of us. Surely that much is clear now? He's a fraud and a liar, and as such, not worthy of our anger. In the grand scheme of our illustrious history, he is merely a little bit of turd on the club's boot that is now, thankfully, being scraped off.

History always reveals the truth in time, and Steven Gerrard will regret this day much, much more than Liverpool Football Club and its fans. Mark my words.

Seriously mate, you need to calm down. Nothing positive can come of anything you have said here, either for yourself or Liverpool Football Club. Life (much like a league season) is a marathon, not a sprint. Your day of quiet satisfaction will come when Carra lifts Number 19. That's what this is all about.

Despite all the words about being a fan and a local lad, he was never one of us. Surely that much is clear now? He's a fraud and a liar, and as such, not worthy of our anger. In the grand scheme of our illustrious history, he is merely a little bit of turd on the club's boot that is now, thankfully, being scraped off.

History always reveals the truth in time, and Steven Gerrard will regret this day much, much more than Liverpool Football Club and its fans. Mark my words.

Paul I think it's time to tell you.......I love you!

Not in a gay way of course!!!!!!!! and I certainly wouldn't let you bum me!!!!

It's a footy thing.

Paul I think it's time to tell you.......I love you!

Not in a gay way of course!!!!!!!! and I certainly wouldn't let you bum me!!!!

It's a footy thing.

I'm wise beyond my years, Andrew (Drewy is short for Andrew, I presume?), and it's only natural that you should worship at the altar of my geniu...

*Slaps himself in the face as he realise he's turning into Hermes.*

Phew, I'm back. Cheers, Drewy lad.

Spot on Paul, I expect when I have calmed down I will think the same way, for now though I really do wanna shoot the Judas cnut!