You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

Iran and Saudi don't get on. 

The US and Saudi are in a 69

Israel wants to be the dominant force in an Arab Middle East

The US want Iran to attack Saudi

The US know that if Isreal start a fight with Arab states, Saudi has to pledge an allegiance (to who?) 

Iran and surrounding Arab nations will defend Palestine 

All of a sudden.....

how-did-the-bald-eagle-become-americas-n

You guys need more American freedom 

Repeat to fade. 

Despite all this, the actions in the West Bank soon will provide enough answers. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

The lows this place has reached.  Half arsed rebukes for blatant racism - well done lads.  

To be fair, it's a football forum. A hive of scum and villany. There are more important things to do in life than 'police' an irrelevant part of the internet where folks are set in their ways or have an agenda or are just blatently trolling and will never be banned. I learned that the hard way. The only person you can really change in life is yourself.

2 minutes ago, M_B said:

To be fair, it's a football forum. A hive of scum and villany. There are more important things to do in life than 'police' an irrelevant part of the internet where folks are set in their ways or have an agenda or are just blatently trolling and will never be banned. I learned that the hard way. The only person you can really change in life is yourself.

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Dicko said:

Obviously that dickhead doesn't remember the massive protests against the Afghanistan & Iraq wars.

FACTS appear to not count anymore. We're living in a computer game. Command & Conquer. As long as I get to shag Tanya I'll commit. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

As we go to bed, thousands of Israelis are moving away across Europe. Thousands of Palestinians are trying to find borders and safety. And by the time we wake up, a few hundred more will have been blown to death. 

Oil? Religion? Land? 

It's one of the three. My uneducated guess is that it's all three. 

Bruce Spanner will accuse me of shouting into a void. 

If I could psychically stop bloodshed I would. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, M_B said:

The implication here is that because they are Jewish, they are influencing US policy in favour of Israel. Not a trope at all.

It has been factually proven already that US foreign policy serves zionists. This is not about jews. This is about zionists. The zionists will try to make it about jews in order to trap you into being subjected to antisemitism accusations.

This book has no theories, only facts. 

4E9AB618-A4A5-47FD-826F-8CEDACCAEC54.jpeg

• Downvote 1

6 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

But, if it's anti-semitic and I'm not seeing it then I hold my hands up. 

You are a shining example of humanity, and I have a lot of appreciation for you and your views.

You have nothing to apologize for. Let no one trap you into feeling guilty about it. See Bassem Youssef’s video above.

Respect.

7 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Dan Gillerman managing to conflate the wrong thing with the wrong thing.

The correct comparison being the Palestinian people and the Afghan people, who people had massive sympathy for.

He chooses to conflate. The correct comparison doesn’t serve zionist propaganda.