You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Anelka

Rashid

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Su-su-sudio i think you mean. Phil is a legend leave him alone.

"I can hear it coming in the air tonight, oh lord, I've been waiting for this moment all my life, oh lord, oh lord"

Massive cool drums in that song. I don't really like him but some of his tunes are decent.

Ever tried playing psuedo-ludo, I don't like it, the snakes and ladders confuse me.

What's a pseudo-agent and how do you work as one? Is Diao working as pseudo footballer? Nice work if you can get it.

Well, he represents managers and players as an agent, but only with regards to public-speaking engagements. He had GH on his books while he was here, his source on this is Brian Hall.

YNWA are reporting now that its no longer anelka its a mystery 3rd man who will be are next signing and he is a forward.

Dave heard anything? Fowler being bandied about,as is Johnson and The Yak?

could be rubbish but still interesting all the same.

Haven't seen that on YNWA, where did they say that?

Oh yeah I saw that last week mate, thought you meant they said something today.

Not sure if they are that reliable over there to be honest

off course they are. I don't get why some people don't rate YNWA. They said that Anelka has been talking to Liverpool and that two known to them have spotted Anelka at Anfield today. They aren't saying we've signed him or anything.