You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Team v The Mancs

gruggs

Yeah, I do.....Although Nunez supplying the crosses for El Moro might limit his chances.

you are probably right, just think his chances to start up front will be more limited now and would give us a different option. Would certainly get his share of freekicks out wide anyway!!

I can see Nunez starting on the right for his crossing ability alone - that is, assuming Morientes starts. I'm not sure how well he'll do in a game like this as he doesn't seem to have adjusted to the phsyical nature of the Premiership yet, but he's a better option than Garcia, for me. My team would be:

Dudek

Finnan

Traore

Carra

Hyypia

Riise

Nunez

Gerrard

Hamann

Baros

Morientes

Shame there's no Kewell or Alonso, but it's still a pretty good side.

What is the latest Fernando can sign to be eligible to play on Saturday?

I read somewhere yesterday, but couldn't find it now, that the deal had to be done by the end of business today for him to have his registration transferred in time for the match against the mancs.